Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Ok, heres a dumb question, but, where do yo uall get your videos from?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

And dont say Promo Only.

I know that they are the leading dj supplier of music videos, and have good collaborations of music videos on a bunch of different mixes separated by year, and genre and stuff, but what other source can you get dvds of music videos, and/or straight downloads of music videos?? This would help me out a great deal. Thanx alot.

Posted Sat 13 Jan 07 @ 12:19 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
wallmart , does music video disks so does hmv many record store aslo

but promo only are the main suppliers

there arnt many download video stores out there , and the ones that are hve odd drm

Posted Sat 13 Jan 07 @ 12:22 am
Sorry, but what is "hmv" , and "and the ones that are hve odd drm" mean?

Posted Sat 13 Jan 07 @ 12:31 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Formerly TM Century - but Jones TM supplies videos as well. Also, they will ship you the vids in mpeg2 format so you don't have to rip them.

http://jonestm.com/viddisc.asp

Posted Sat 13 Jan 07 @ 12:42 am
thanks cstoll....I'm going to give them a try. So musch more convienient not having to rip and name the vid files

Posted Sat 13 Jan 07 @ 7:50 am
look on ebay they sell videos all day long. I just got 129 vids for $24.00 and they were high quality pro only vids with no logos

Posted Sat 13 Jan 07 @ 6:36 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
careful with ebay , not all legal

Posted Sat 13 Jan 07 @ 6:40 pm
How exactly would you get in trouble though?? Buying the dvds, or using them in public? I mean, should I be worried that there are gov't officials that visit clubs just to see if the DJ is using playable content?

Posted Sat 13 Jan 07 @ 9:07 pm
Some CD singles include the original song, a couple of remixes, and sometimes the video clip.
Very handy if your looking for just one specific song, but not all singles have the video

Posted Sun 14 Jan 07 @ 1:58 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)