Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VIP-stuff - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

fer which a__ to kiss i thought he was gonna post that pic of my mom again......

Posted Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 12:34 am

Posted Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 12:39 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Haven't been pushed here yet anyways!!! :)

Posted Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 1:20 am
speaking of The Vip section, I had a few complaints and suggestions.....

the champagne and caviar dispensing machine is broken. it keeps dropping beluga caviar in the champagne flutes.... I mean I like dom and caviar, but not in the same glass.... we need to get that fixed...

I think we need a new massage therapist in there... the lady we have now is too hot, she makes it hard to relax with those big tatas in your face.

oh, and cyder, quit hogging the private jet, i thought it was my week this week?

and lastly, can you guys please fix the latency in the holographic turntable feature in the new VDJ 8.0 beta? Thanks...

Oh, but back to the VIP thing....

you can get VIP ststus by simply Paypalling $1000.00 USD to any teamer.... trust me.....

I swear!

:)

Posted Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 7:45 am
Steve Lynch wrote :
speaking of The Vip section, I had a few complaints and suggestions.....

the champagne and caviar dispensing machine is broken. it keeps dropping beluga caviar in the champagne flutes.... I mean I like dom and caviar, but not in the same glass.... we need to get that fixed...

I think we need a new massage therapist in there... the lady we have now is too hot, she makes it hard to relax with those big tatas in your face.

oh, and cyder, quit hogging the private jet, i thought it was my week this week?

and lastly, can you guys please fix the latency in the holographic turntable feature in the new VDJ 8.0 beta? Thanks...

Oh, but back to the VIP thing....

you can get VIP ststus by simply Paypalling $1000.00 USD to any teamer.... trust me.....

I swear!

:)

Steve, please pick up your key to the new Blue Room. They have a new champagne and caviar dispensing machine. The jet scheduling was my fault.

Posted Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 6:21 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

vip jet

with airstewardess lady cameron and music of course provided by dj in a box

by atomix ;)

Posted Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 8:35 pm
Quote :

doh, I payed $2000 only for experienced, if I knew the prices move down so fast ;-)

Posted Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 10:43 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Another 200$ and the problem could be fixed lopez :p

Posted Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 11:17 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)