Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Slideshow Plug-In Extra's (Effects)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Is it possible to make a plug in that will randomly (or when required by pressing a key). Make a picture appear on the screen? Preferably fading in and out not just off or on.

I had Winamp do it once. I think I was using Milkdrop. I could press a key and the picture I had loded in would sort of bounce across the screen from top to bottom and I think there was even a level of transparancy you could set. At the time I was only doing a bit of karaoke so didn't look into it too deep, but now I would use it all the time.

Posted Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 2:14 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
that would be a nice adon to the slideshow plugins or could be a good addon to a visual

Posted Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 11:33 am
Hey how can i get this slideshow plugin? i need some help....well i hope some can help me out cuz i dont even know how to see my messeges on virtualdj...... well if anyone can help me you can hit me up at --@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry 69elmago no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Fri 12 Jan 07 @ 9:55 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
69elmago wrote :
Hey how can i get this slideshow plugin? i need some help....well i hope some can help me out cuz i dont even know how to see my messeges on virtualdj...... well if anyone can help me you can hit me up at --@--.----Moderated by Lady Cameron<i>Sorry 69elmago no email address is allowed from a demo user</i>

its built into v4+

Posted Sat 13 Jan 07 @ 12:47 am
alper24Home userMember since 2007
thank you

Posted Fri 02 Feb 07 @ 1:06 pm
thank you

Posted Tue 27 Feb 07 @ 1:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)