Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ 4.2 + BCD2000 "Flawless Club Set"

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just wanna congradulate VDJ Team on making the best product, and teh most stable version 4.2, I did a club performance last night and there were no freezing, and just smooth fast loading times... no crackles in music nothing... THANKS VDJ

Posted Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 5:52 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
excelent news

glad it went well :-)

Posted Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 11:25 pm
mix_96PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Same scenario here, did my first live set last week with my laptop (VDJ 4.2 + BCD2000) and everything went smooth, i really don't regret buying Virtual DJ !!

my last live set was 10 years ago, so thanks for let me rediscover all the pleasure of DJ-ing :-)

Virtual DJ team, Live long and prosper :-)

Posted Wed 03 Jan 07 @ 2:48 pm
I agrree too. I did several sets during last two weeks with vdj 4.1r2 and 4.2 and my brand new bcd 2000. I used my previous laptop (Thinkpad T30, 4 years old) as well as my new Thinkpad T60 (wiith Core Duo processor). No freeze, no sound crack, everything perfect.
With new version, even the scracch is working very well.
Each time several hours live mix session.
At this time I use the standard vdj setting for BCD.

Good job and congratulation to the team and happy new year.

Posted Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 2:16 pm
nice to read good comments about VDJ, I thought I was the one who was working fine with VDJ (LOL)

Posted Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 4:37 pm
SO do i standard VDJ Settings work perfect and flawless, Is there a way to run TCV through the BCD2000 controller through the Analog Ports?

Posted Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 4:37 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes check djquintanas blogs

Posted Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 4:43 pm

Posted Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 5:29 pm
foamgodPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I just received my BDC-2000 and hooked it up accordingly to my VDJ 4.2. I don't know why, but the crossfader works backwards and not all the leds(Phone split, Value B & C) don't light up. Everything else seems to work fine. Is there a way to configure my fader to work correctly. Again, Deck 1 sounds when set to B on the crossfader and Vice versa. I have spent over an over blogging and configuring to no avail. What am I missing or is my unit a send back?? Thanks.

Posted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 4:13 am
just download the bcd mapper, and everything will be ok...

Dj Quintana

Posted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 4:23 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)