Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Anaheim NAMM 2007

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
January 18 opening day is coming up and I live in Anaheim and go to college in the next city over...making me want to attend my first dj oriented conference eeeeeven more

maybe i just stink at web surfing (i dont.) but i couldn't really find much information on the namm site..

is Virtual DJ going to be there? Can the public just walk in? or would i have to pay? would this be the kind of place where i can meet the crew, play with upcoming toys from diff companies... or is NAMM not that?

just a basic lowdown on what it is really and how to get in would be cool for a convention newbie!

thanks,

kedar

Posted Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 10:02 am
I would be worried about getting a badge first of all. They're not that easy to come by.

http://www.thenammshow.com/

NAMM is not open to the public, It's for trade industry employees only.

Posted Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 11:00 am
i just wanted to offer my services to Atomix and/or Numark if needed in ANY way. I live in Tustin, California, about 10 minutes away from The Anaheim Convention Center.

On the evening of Saturday the 19th, I'm dj'ing the gig with my dj partners and friends from LEGEND, Beat Junkies, and 93.5 KDAY that I had hoped would be the first one of these monthly events that we've been doing since November with the Mac version of VDJ [since we were told back in August that the Mac version would be out around Christmas), but it's not looking like I'll be able to show off the Mac version by then. =(

Oh well, hopefully I'll have the Mac version for February's event! =)

- ConQuest

Posted Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 1:53 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
im going to a large trade show in london for educational technology and music tech

as a representative of my collage/uni

http://www.bettshow.com/
virtual dj has many benifts to education and iv pretty much convinced my collage to buy it :-)
so , i can mention vdj alot if you like

gona order a vip shirt lol

so at least il be a walking billboard ;)

hehe

Posted Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 2:03 pm

Numark might present a few new things at Anaheim NAMM 2007 ;))

Posted Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 2:22 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :

Numark might present a few new things at Anaheim NAMM 2007 ;))

Yeah, I'm assuming that they'll demo Virtual Vinyl and announce a ship date at that time.

If they say "AVAILABLE NOW!", I'll lose all control of my bowels because that might mean that the new TCV's might be available immediatey.

If not, hopefully they'll say it'll be available at the end of the month [late January/early February].

Posted Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 4:17 pm
so.... not being a trade industy employee.... i can't go?! whaaaaa tear. i was looking rather forward

Posted Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 7:31 am
ktilak wrote :
so.... not being a trade industy employee.... i can't go?! whaaaaa tear. i was looking rather forward

Yeah, that sux for me too.

Posted Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 7:36 am
indubitably... you play for a resident local spot or anything?

it'd be cool to come check out a fellow OC virtualdjer

Posted Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 7:46 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)