Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I need your help VDJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm trying to contact the right person at VDJ and I havn't have any luck thus far. Here's the scoop. We have a DJ in our local chapter of the adja that showed us his system one night at a regular meeting. We also looked at some other digital DJing products that night.

I'm sorry to say I'm still using... CD's (gasp!) However, not for long. I was blown away by VDJ's program. It will likely be the program I use. I just want to make sure that before I drop the $299 that I can talk to a live person via phone for help.

Also I wanted to talk to VDJ about support for our regional show. (I won't mention the name here because I am unaware of the rules on "promoting" a seminar on this chat.) Is there someone, a moderator, or VDJ rep that can contact me about supporting our seminar with product? My cell phone number is below.

******** or email me at: --@--.----Moderated by Lady Cameron<i>Sorry Cain Humphrey no email address is allowed from a demo user</i>

Posted Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 2:42 am
Lady Cameron,

Sorry about the email. Can you help me with this?

Posted Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 2:44 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 3:02 am
I did that too. Is there a phone number to call for tech support after I buy the product?

Posted Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 3:04 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you need to ask support this

Posted Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 3:39 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)