Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: BCD-2000 Drivers / Controller Drivers

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

micha3lHome userMember since 2006
I want to know "WHAT IF"

Coders/Programmers from VDJ Community modify the BCD-2000 Drivers and make it more stable with VDJ. If Behringer can't do a good job about it. Why can't VDJ Programmers/Coders make their own drivers for it OR modify the current drivers from Behringer?

It's just like developing GENERIC Drivers for VDJ Controllers. Something that works with the software PROVENLY without any hitch because it was made for VDJ only.

I know there are lots of GREAT Coders and Programmers in this community. If they could only develop their own BCD2000 Driver or simply modify (if Possible) the current Behringer Drivers to make it more stable.

We all know the Drivers WORK, it just needs a little adjustment.

If ASIO4ALL developed a Generic Driver that works with VDJ, why can't VDJ develop a certain Driver that's made only for VDJ & BCD-2000.

Posted Sun 19 Nov 06 @ 7:33 pm
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Sun 19 Nov 06 @ 8:40 pm
@djkike

Yah, I saw that topic already. I posted one of the help guides there.

But what I'm saying is, WHAT IF VDJ Programmers develop a Stable Driver for the BCD-2000?

Posted Sun 19 Nov 06 @ 9:31 pm

Its possible maybe... depends on time and focus.

But what about the free asio4all drivers? do they work good with BCD2000??

generic asio drivers
www.asio4all.com

Posted Sun 19 Nov 06 @ 11:26 pm
nope, ASIO4ALL does not work good with BCD

dj quintana

Posted Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 1:36 am
So if that's the case, then it's time for VDJ to step-up and make a move about making a Stable Driver for BCD-2000.

This is would be a great idea.

Posted Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 5:08 am
micha3l wrote :
So if that's the case, then it's time for VDJ to step-up and make a move about making a Stable Driver for BCD-2000.

This is would be a great idea.

Yep my thoughts exactly, then VDJ would be the first soft who could say the BCD is fully supported & working and so leaving the competition way behind!!

Djjanp

Posted Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 10:57 am
Yooo I have a feeling that if The VDJ Team were to do this that the software company VDJ would be still untouchable.... I bet that when the atomix team started making Atomix Mp3 that this day would never come to the point that VDJ is the Worlds Best leading DIgi Mp3 Software.... Native BCD2000 Drivers made By the VDJ Team for the VDJ software would be flawlessly awesome.....

Posted Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 3:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)