Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: PLUGIn- request

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
HI,

Can someone please make a simple plug-in that allows the slideshow to not start at the beginning picture each time it is activated.

Sometimes during the music, I will hit slideshow and show a few pictures or logos (in a group of 50 pictures), and it always goes back to the first one when I hit it or even if I just change the speed that it shows them.

I would love for each time you hit slideshow, it just either picks up from where it was or is random.
Now I know I can go into "open" and then the folder and pick a diff one but that would take too long.

Thanks.

B

Posted Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 12:21 pm
This would be nice indeed, just looking myself for such a plugin.

Posted Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 9:46 pm
I Think this is a bug with 4.1, as I have the same issue with slideshow set for "when no video present". I remember it used to remember the last slide, then continue, on 4.0 i think. I did look into this, and found that the INI is not being updated with the next JPG image, and the image that IS stored in there is not even the one that VDJ is playing first!

Posted Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 9:43 am
This would be a nice thing in the next update then

i cannot wait

Posted Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 2:47 am
I'm also interested in any info regarding this subject. Here's what I sent previously to VDJ - "Any plug-ins or fixes coming to make the slideshow feature more adaptable? (4.1 upgrades sometimes seem like downgrades) I'm talking about setting a slideshow delay time for one. Before you could set the time in seconds, now there is a vague slider with no time detents. And everytime it's adjusted, the photos reset to the first one. The smooth transitions are nice, but if I could pick the starting photo and it will run from there instead of resetting, that would help."

Their response was, "Ask a user to create a plug-in to do this." which I thought was quite helpful.

Any updates on this slideshow thing would be appreciated.
Thanks
Jason

Posted Mon 18 Dec 06 @ 12:16 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)