Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Finally have 4.0 working (sort of) Help to complete please!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Okay guys, I replaced the video card in the dell xps400 at the club with a 7600GT with 256 meg of ddr3 (tried to get 512 but cheap ass owner wouldn't pop for the extra $75). Everything works fine as far as the customers can tell on the external monitors and projectors; however, on the computer monitor it still takes on average 10 seconds to load the videos (down from the 57 second average before) and of course freezing the lcd screen and all controls while doing so.......not ideal, but at this point I can live with it........... The new problem is that in the preview windows the video keeps jumping around as if both videos are fighting to display in the same preview window.........any guesses as to why and how do I correct this? Latency is set at 512 and safe and overclocked are both off and video is set to decode while hidden and activate on load (didn't make any difference which way any of them were switched anyway)..........I'm really close to being able to go live here, help me out the rest of the way!!!!

I gave up on the laptop since I can't upgrade laptop video and I am still building the other machine with the super duper break the bank high end specs this program appears to need. Hopefully that will be done before the weekend is over so I have a chance to test it and report.

Posted Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 2:40 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)