Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Could someone explain...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Since we now have two versions floating around 3.4 and 4 as well as skins that may or may not be used with eachother...and even though you may use them (3.4 skins with 4.0) they lose some functionality...

V4 - Does Sync now equal Beatlock?...

So if you are using a v3.4 skin with 4.0 software the sync and beatlock buttons do the same thing? Which is to lock onto the CBG but not play untill you press play?

Yet we can still make a short cut to do "SYNC_NOCBG" and Play so we can sync and play the old way?

I guess I still can't understand why in V4.0 you would ever want to sync and NOT play at the same time. When ever you cue up and press sync with 4.0 and hit the play button or spacebar to play, there is a serious lag in that it seems to miss the beat you are "aiming" for. This was not the case in 3.4 with play/sync. I have a good computer too!

Am I missing something. I am an avid supporter of this program and have been here since day one of Atomixmp3...I just don't get this "update"...aside from the amazing sound difference! ;)

Comments?

Posted Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 12:54 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
beatlock has another button

you will see it on the V4 skin

as a little padlock

with beat lock on it

the sync is temp only

for one song

hope that helps :D

Posted Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 1:55 pm
This is the part I still don't get.

I guess I still can't understand why in V4.0 you would ever want to sync and NOT play at the same time.

When ever you cue up and press sync with 4.0 and hit the play button or spacebar to play, there is a serious lag in that it seems to miss the beat you are "aiming" for. This was not the case in 3.4 with play/sync. I have a good computer too!

Posted Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 2:57 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)