Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Darkfun 2.00 now avalible on my website

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The updated Darkfun 2.00 is now avaliable on my website whilst it is being reviewed by the VirtualDJ team.

You can download the skin at

http://NO URL PLEASE

for further details about the skin please see the website. for comments etc please post in the following link.

http://NO URL PLEASE

Posted Thu 24 Jun 04 @ 8:01 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Nice dizero
Good work
I'll test

Thanks

++
Clax

Posted Thu 24 Jun 04 @ 10:50 am

Posted Sun 27 Jun 04 @ 9:32 am
Djzero,

We can't accepte your update because you are not the official creator of this skin.

Please respect the work of those who spend so much time to do it. We suggest you use you talent to create your own skin

Posted Sun 27 Jun 04 @ 9:53 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hey, Zero, maybe you could email Janosch to ask him for his authorization?

Posted Sun 27 Jun 04 @ 11:13 am
fruit:
how do i go about getting his email? it isn't listed in this profile. if you know it can you email it to me. my address is in my profile

Posted Mon 28 Jun 04 @ 8:52 am
I don't know either... Maybe a corporate Representative could ask him (I don't know if they have time)?

Or maybe let a post in any forum maybe he will respond to you. But he doesn't seem to be on these forums anymore for the moment.

FRUiT94

Posted Mon 28 Jun 04 @ 9:19 am
thanks i'll start an e-service link and see if i can track him down. guess i'll have to wait alittle longer...

have you tried the skin yet? if so any comments?

Posted Mon 28 Jun 04 @ 9:21 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi Fruit,

Wanted to catch you for some time now....,

I really like (and use your pioneer 1000 black skin), it's very nice graphically, I just have a few requests:

1) that you make the font smaller on the playlist
2) that you maybe change the font for this

I think that's it!, an otherwise great skin for me, it's just i have many songs in my folders an would like to see more like on the original skin,

p.s I don't know if you could do this for me personally or maybe as an update, thanks alot

Posted Mon 28 Jun 04 @ 10:40 am
Bagpuss

You can do it quicly by yourself.

1 - Extract the xml file contained in the zip file of your favorite skin. Open it with notepad.

2 - Scroll the begining of the file to the "browser" section (near the begining), here search for the line named :
Text font="" size="xx" ...

3 - Put here a smaller number in the size field, save the file, repack it into the zip file and restart the skin, it should show smaller fonts in the browser window.

4 - If you want, you can even play to change the font (be sure the name you put is in your "font" windows folder).

Hope you found it!

FRUiT94

Posted Mon 28 Jun 04 @ 12:50 pm
spindemPRO InfinityMember since 2004
IS it possible to make the songs that you have played a different colour. For instance grey?

Posted Tue 29 Jun 04 @ 7:51 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
is a good idea maybe you should post it in the suggestions forum ?

regarding the janosh's skin as mailed on the lab mail me and I will review it and then contact Janosh

Regards

Posted Tue 29 Jun 04 @ 10:13 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)