Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Synthetizator for VDJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I wonder if you can put a drum and bass synthetysator on VDj... I got songs that theri finish it's not so good, and this can solve the problem. Or the crossfader between two songs will be much better :D

Ciao, Dani

Posted Thu 03 Aug 06 @ 8:51 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
u could do that by using a Vst plugin , to make synth and drum machine effects

such as those from cammel audio

if ur not sure how to do it
try these programs to make synth and drump clips then use them as samples

aslo remember that Vdj is a dj program not a production program lol:)

Posted Fri 04 Aug 06 @ 9:00 pm
I mean, how I can do, 2 song's bass sound each like others... if there could be a fundtion to copy the bass for the last song for the new one it will be great. Or if you can cut the voice from a song to make it extended it will be also great. I've tryied the isolator efect, but it doesn't satisfied me.

What is a VST plugin plsss, and how can I get one ????

Posted Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 8:53 am
What you would like to do is probably not possible. See other topics about voice removing.

What I do to make an intro or lead out longer is to use the loop function. Most songs start without voices, so you could simply set an 8 or 16 beat loop and could play it forever. The same could be done at the end of the song, or in the middle (instrumantal break).

Vst is a standardised plugin method used in recording software and VDJ. Amazing and very good plugins could be dowloaded or bought. Just search for vst in google, you will find dozens. Keep in mind that removing vocals totally will not work in most cases. You will need acapella or instrumental versions for that purpose.
Ewout

Posted Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 4:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)