Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: @ dev team new shortcuts for VDJ4 please.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Can the dev team please add a 'pitch_range' shortcut in the next version of vdj so we can change the pitch range on the skins. ie. between 8%, 12% & 34% and maybe add a 100% aswell.

&

can you also add a 'reloop' function that will reactivate the last loop lenght & placement, with the ability to either directly jump to the start of the 'reloop' or play untill the song reaches the 'reloop'.

thanks

Posted Tue 18 Jul 06 @ 4:41 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Good points, we are closer to your second request...
(nothing more to say)

Posted Tue 18 Jul 06 @ 5:44 pm
also when using the 'automix' command in a skin to turn on / off automatic mixing the element 'selected' does not reflect the automix feature turning on & off.

Posted Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 12:14 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 12:33 pm
yes it works if you use the 'mix' command with 'rightclick=auto', theres a bug with the actual 'automix' command though because it doesn't change the pixles when using the 'selected' perameter. the command is either obsolite (in which case get rid of it) or make it so the pixles change when you use the 'selected' command.

for now i guess i can work around it by using the 'mix' command with an auto perameter, but this should still be fixed.

Posted Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 2:36 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Oh sorry, you have written "automix" and not "mix" shortcut, You are right ;-)
And for the pitch range on the skins. ie. between 8%, 12% & 34% I want the same because thanks to this I can modify on fly the pitch range on screen and on my MK2 console.

Posted Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 3:05 pm
would we also be able to get a rightclickaction="action" so that we can have a different function for the right click of a button.

ie.
button action="action 1" value="2" rightclickaction="action 2" rightclick="1"

Posted Sat 22 Jul 06 @ 1:56 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)