Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark Virtual Vinyl - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

LudekPRO InfinityMember since 2005
djtyb wrote :
So, I was browsing pssl and saw that they are expecting Virtual Vinyl in their warehouse on 7/2/06.

Now is there :

Item #: VIRTUALVINYL01
Available?: Expected in our warehouse by 10/18/2006

Posted Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 9:18 pm
@Lopez..

lool. That sooooo damn funny! :) hehehehe ... and a BRILLIANT fake! .... did not see your post before know, was rolling on the floor laughing... great one!;) hehe

Posted Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 11:00 pm
didn't I allready tell you guys that october is the month? I should have been making bets on that...

Posted Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 12:14 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
"drunk dj mode"....
Does this mode apply automix, shutdown the computer when the party its over, pack your equipment and drive your car.... ?

Posted Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 4:01 am
Nope, it prevents you from choosing extreme songs (that you usually don't play) based on your playlists,
and also limits some controls (like crazy scratch). Also it disables microphone support to not bore the dancefloor with "funny" talk. And of course it remotely disables you car to start the engine, until you are fit again.

Just a remark: I don't drink too much, (usually a mineral water and sometimes one-two drinks per whole night mainly for taste not for alcohol %%%) and also I don't drive after :-)

@rune: I didn't knew that mspaint.exe is so usefull :-)

Posted Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 10:03 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Yo, how about "Automatic Girl Finder" via webcam in new version? LOL

Posted Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 4:30 pm
I posted it before, but I thought it was worth posting again. PSSL has absolutely no idea when products will come in from the manufacturer. They can only go by what the manufacturer tells them as an estimated date, which of course means pretty much nothing, especially when the product IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT. Once the software code has been released to manufacturing, then everybody along the chain can start to put in some hard dates that actually mean something. Manufacturing, packaging, shipping, etc, these are all things that can be predicted with great accuracy. How long it will take to complete software development is a little trickier and impossible to estimate with any accuracy. If I know when the code is released to manufacturing, then I can probably estimate pretty closely when retail vendors will have it on their shelves,.. but that won't matter since releasing to manufacturing also means its available for download on this site the same day.

Posted Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 8:15 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)