Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Let us develop VDJ's fame.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello everybody; I am more and more satisfied by VDJ. It is really the future of the DJing.

I am speaking about it to everybody; let us group together to develop the community and see to it that VDJ becomes a real standard quite as certain platinums were imperative themselves due to past.

As for me it is decided; I am going to resell my readers CD and my CD as well moreover.

Clax

Posted Tue 15 Jun 04 @ 5:07 pm
It is done.

I convinced a new user; he should buy the license in the days within hours to come.

He would not be the only one I hope.

Let us continue!

Good life to VDJ.

Clax

Posted Tue 15 Jun 04 @ 5:10 pm
:) sound good...

Posted Tue 15 Jun 04 @ 6:50 pm
And the seller of the mounth is Clax !

;-p

Posted Tue 15 Jun 04 @ 6:53 pm
... not finished yet

Posted Tue 15 Jun 04 @ 8:13 pm
keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Count me in. I just got a call from a church rep. who saw me djing with vdj at a wedding (i'm trying to get away from mobile wedding stuff and more into remixing) awhile back. Was a couple months ago and I remember this pastor who had officiated the ceremony had been fascinated with vdj. i screamed the merits of the program and enouraged them to look into it for their church. they took my business card and out of the blue they called today. They wanna pay me to get them into the digital age with vdj; in addition to getting the right soundcard, configuring their laptop, training, etc. No idea what I'll charge, doubt much, but it'll be cool to get them up and running. I wonder if I'll get extra blessings for doing this?

oh hey dj in norway, good to see ya round, especially now that u r official. right on!

clax, trying to get others to join vdj, almost sounds like we're vdj cult members trying to recruit.....

Posted Tue 15 Jun 04 @ 11:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)