Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Has anyone tested \ own D-Vinyl 2020 hardware

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Has anyone tested \ own D-Vinyl 2020 hardware and used it with VDJ?
if so what are the results? the rackmount controller looks awsome aswell as the ability to use CD Decks and Turntables all for around US$700.
i really want to buy one of these just want to see what the compatability, stability and functionality is like first

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 5:24 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
There's a "on the top" topic about d-vinyl in the french forum, maybe you could translate it...

The user who tested it is amazed by the efforts Atomix made to feat the double-deck buttons. It stills need work, but you know VirtualDJ is a very young software...................

FRUiT94

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 5:32 pm
thanx fruit :)

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 5:39 pm
heres a quick translation from the internet french - english its not perfect but you get the jist of things.

Voila as counseled it for me gwenn I open a special topic for the controleur d-vinyl. It would be well to place it as priority topic!

This unique topic has for goal to group together the body of the remarks, idea of improvements and other bugs put back in the framework of the usage of the inspector d-vinyl under VDJ! This that will allow has the team to improve the compatibility to the rate and has measures release.

here the first remarks:

Bugs:

- Function cue-play poorly managed: when that one wishes to do a Cue play in now the button cue/load sunk the cue play does not be done completely and has tendency has to resume depuit the beginning!

Ideas of improvements:

- identification of the position of the pitch on the automatic controleur to have the corresponding pitch has the ecran in all the positions

- Better management of the Loop In/ loop Out: recaller automatically the entry points Loop In and the Exit points Loop out directly on the CBG more near when they are carried out depui the controleur in order always to have perfect buckles.

- Function reloop: allows replaying the buckle since the beginning

- mapper

- better management of the scratch with the jogs, has the example of the version dj consoles

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 5:45 pm
only thing it doesn't mention is the vinyl or CD support. does this work? could someone please ask it in french in the french forum? i cant speak or type it.
thanx

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 5:49 pm
Yes I think it handles both cd deck and vinyl turntables :-)
Maybe DjSpeedLand will come here to confirm I will ask.

:-)

FRUiT94

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 7:45 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 10:00 pm
with VDJ though im meaning. it supports both vd and vinyl in its own software

Posted Tue 15 Jun 04 @ 10:17 am
Yes it was confirmed by DjSpeedLand and Dj The OUf, VDJ handles both the "cdlike" deck, and the vinyl plates!

FRUiT94

Posted Tue 15 Jun 04 @ 11:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)