Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: XP-10 Jog Wheel Size

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

What are the opinions about the size of the XP-10 ? It is nice that things are small for portability etc., but in terms of the tactile feel of the Jog Wheel, for scratching etc., it seams that there is a good reason why decks like Pioneer, Dennon etc have a larger wheel.

Posted Sat 05 Jun 04 @ 5:15 pm
Totaly agree....

Dream come true was a concole made for VDJ, by Pioneer, AA, American DJ or other - real size rack 19" pro dj console :)

Posted Sat 05 Jun 04 @ 6:54 pm
keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
yeah, that would be great.

Posted Sun 06 Jun 04 @ 9:35 am
I agree, or the team develops a vinyl / CD interface like finalscratch (but than with the much better VDJ software). Then you could use your Pioneer, American DJ, Denon players or the good old sl's....

Posted Wed 09 Jun 04 @ 7:43 pm
that is what I will ask the tooth fairy and santa claus to bring next.

Posted Wed 09 Jun 04 @ 7:52 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
can everyone start knocking out there teath then...

Posted Thu 10 Jun 04 @ 12:32 am
LOLLLL!!!

Posted Thu 10 Jun 04 @ 3:25 am
Instead of a disc, I had the idea of a cylinder like some older arcade game had. Maybe like the old maratz receivers had.Something with the diameter of a pop can and about 3-4 inch long. You could easily fit something like thin in a rack mount.I think the functionality would be far supperior then the tiny 2-3 inch discs.

Posted Fri 18 Jun 04 @ 5:56 pm
spindemPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I thought the idea of the disc was to represent a record deck - the origins of djing??????

Posted Fri 18 Jun 04 @ 6:33 pm
agree ...
record deck jogwheels is what I'm looking for ;)

Posted Fri 18 Jun 04 @ 6:40 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)