Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: need help!!! fast just got everything set up what a mess!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just downloaded VDJ to my laptop today. I purchased a maya 44usb, downloaded the time code cd's. my problem is when playing a song it plays backwards???? also I hear the time code sound along with the music a straight wave sound coming over the music. also I cant seem to configure the time code to work with the auto set-up it says no signal however im getting music over my speakers so somethings working.

Posted Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 1:03 am
i see in your other thread that you figured some of the issue out.

Dont worry about the 0% timecode indication, if you are not gonna scratch with the cd decks.

if you are, try lowering the input volume of your soundcard, because the decks might have to loud signal in.

If you dont have a level for the line-in of your soundcard, try burning the cd again at a lower volume.
I had to do that when using Pioneer CDJ1000 and Hercules MK2. After that, I had 100% signal quality.

Posted Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 1:18 am
hey,
So what you want to do is move the line cables that are put into the soundcard so that they go white red white red(something like that). With the noise while you are playing music go into the ISOA soundcard config. in the configure timcode menu. Go into the file that says controll and mute both monitors. Both 1+2 and 3+4. If that doesn't work then I don't know how else to help you.

Posted Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 6:39 am
thanks for the replys you guys are great!! good support..

Posted Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 1:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)