Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: New shortcut Crossfader_lock

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please add the new shortcut Crossfader_lock for all the external mixer configuration audio settings.
I will make a button in the skin or a shortcut with:
action="crossfader_lock" value="0 (left) or 2048 (center) or 4096 (right)">
The user with a simple button can fix the position of the crossfader in the center in case of external mixer setup and if he push involuntary the mouse in the crossfader area of the skin it doesn't work.
I think this is possible via panel in the skin but I use the crossfader in 3 different panels and this probably in my case is possible only with Crossfader_lock.
I write this because some users ask to have this function in the skin forum.

Posted Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 9:20 am
I agree with cioce!...it's a good idea!!

Posted Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 11:46 am
I agree with cioce! cioce for president :-)))
SPA

Posted Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 12:21 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
one voice from me ;) really really needed! I have DJC and i always have to fix crossfader on it with sticky tape :D

Posted Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 2:59 pm
In my Hercules MK2 driver I can fix the crossfader in the centre but only via driver and external mixer setup, for all the other users, for example with two XP10 and external mixer, this request is too important!!!

Posted Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 3:39 pm
while I also never use the crossfader, and had some user errors ;-) in the past, I will also vote for this one.
Ewout

Posted Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 7:43 pm
Only for safe, I think it's necessary an automatic crossfader_lock disable in case of automix active.

Posted Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 7:54 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)