Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Headphone monitoring

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is there a way that allows me to hear both turntables thought the headphobe at the same time? Maybe somebody knows a skin that supports that. If so, let me know.

Thanks!!!

Posted Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 7:44 am
hey, i used to have the same problem before. i had to get another sound card so that it would allow me to hear both the turntables. i need a favour...please message me the serial no. so that i can become a fully registered user.
thanx buddy.
--@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry djhirenpatel no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 3:24 pm
I'm sure if you PayPal Atomix $149 they'll more than gladly supply you the serial for this program. Seriously, $149 isn't bad if you've ever touched DJ equipment before. A good mixer can cost more than this (at least in the UK anyway) and Virtual DJ gives you a complete hardware solution all in software for a fraction of the cost.

@rickyrey: I'm using Mix Station SV_04 and that lets you move the headphone prelisten crossfader.

Posted Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 3:28 pm
LMAO @ djhirenpatel poor attempt to get someones serial#
i'm sure someone will lock djhirenpatel's account

Posted Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 8:39 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
create a shortcut for this.

when creating this shortcut eg.
[from pcdj red] "A key" plays only left deck in the headphone.
"Comma Key" plays only Right Deck plays in the headphone.

Y to play both which is what ur looking for.
the spacing out of the extreme ends of A and Comma keys on the same line will help you. Y is the middle and will remind you that A and Comma converge.

you can create 2 other shortcuts for lowering and adding volume level of the headphones.
----------------------------------
i lost my serial number too. my aunt's cousin's of the other side of the marriage bought it for me but she's now in the madhouse. true story?!

Posted Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 11:13 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)