Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Slipmat Visual when Deck is unload

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

A real Turntableanimation with Slipmat Visual Bitmap to Pannel or etc would be nice.
The Value Show Pannel is bad for Slipmates and show automatic Vinyl.

Posted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 2:20 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
*supports*

nice if one could upload their own pics/slipmats too.

Posted Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 2:24 am
What means you with "support" I find no way the slpimats actived with show Pannel or Slider always is the Vinyl Pannel coming or the Tonarm is hidden

Posted Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 1:37 pm
*supports* = supports ur idea

Posted Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 7:39 pm
that would help personalise your VDJ with custom slipmats, good idea

Posted Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 8:52 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you have my voice ;)

Posted Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 11:46 am
as we're on this how about being able to... never mind this wouldn't work. i was thinking about being able to have the album cover of the file being played rotating on the weel but remembered vdj doesnt read the 1dv2 tags like that.
with musicmatch jukebox u can copy-paste the album covers (and other things like lyrics, autobiography etc) into the file-idv3 tag and when the track plays the album/CDS/LP cover show.

Posted Sat 08 Apr 06 @ 3:59 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
mm and WMP doesnt put the data in the ID3 tag it puts it into a hidden folder called album art or simmilar.

Would you want a prgram adding bitmaps to an MP3 file? I would rather VDJ played music well than give a monkies about what the little circles look like in VDJ.

Posted Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 1:33 am
Windows Media Player does put data into the ID3v2 tags. I usually use a program called Tag&Rename for this though. I think it would be a cool feature to have spinning album covers although it would also probably eat resources which isn't a good thing.

The hidden album art files are just cached files for when you use the thumbnails or filmstrip views in explorer.

Posted Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 4:30 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
when i say 'the data' im talking about the data used to store the album image as we were talking about, and no, that isnt stored in the ID3 header

Posted Fri 14 Apr 06 @ 1:48 am

Posted Fri 14 Apr 06 @ 2:05 am
cat fight!

Posted Sat 15 Apr 06 @ 5:21 pm
anyway i remember one time music match jukebox messed up my files. well not really. i add(ed) lyrics and these album covers to song files. but back then i didnt know how this happened. i didnt know it messed up the file making it bigger. even worse i let mmjb work on all the files overnight.

i loaded up pcdj red the next day and had lost gazillion cues and bpms. i was so mad.

Posted Sat 15 Apr 06 @ 5:25 pm
ive used tag&rename too. its a nice program to tag things at once.

i dont think ppl should worry about resources any more. computers are now easily 3.0 Ghz and 1G memory is attainable. video cards are cheap too. a pro should have a good pc. (my baby is a 900Mhz, 384MB, 32MB video).

Posted Sat 15 Apr 06 @ 5:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)