Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: half skip beats - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
djsagi1 wrote :
I dont know what music you play but the BPM engine is not accurate with my music, i do serious music with real musicians and the software does not get it right, if the track BPM is not 100% accurate the engine does not get it right, if there is a break and the beat does not go back with 100% accuracy the engine dont get it, with real disco music it's even worst.

Generally house, trance, electro, garage, bassline, DnB, RnB with some cheesy party stuff thrown in. You are right about breaks, but with the current engine that can't be helped. Software mostly gets it right (although DnB is consistenly at half bpm) - although I do know it always gets Original Nuttah wrong!

djsagi1 wrote :
what i am talking about with the pitch is not a master tempo, i am talking about when pushing the pitch with the plus and minus, the program should start the keylock, that way the pitch change will not be heard, instead of turning the keyluck constantly

Thats what I said originally - you can enable that yourself if you want.

djsagi1 wrote :
skipping a beat should be as use to be in previous versions Ctrl+ right arrow or left arrow, in that way you can fix a wrong mix in a second, any other option is too much of time consuming and i dont think there is another option anyway, maybe only to do try to do a quick half of a loop, but if u r not quick enough to release it then you are back to square one...

I don't use the keyboard personally, but you can map whatever controls you like?

Posted Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 10:08 pm
DJAuzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
OK it's not that hard, at least in V6.

In the option > Mapper > keyboard mapper, assign a shortcut the value 'goto -0.5' or 'goto +0.5'

I agree 100% with SBDJ also!

Not that hard really!?

Posted Sun 14 Jun 09 @ 9:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)