Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: NEW VDJ PRO USER

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just wanted to say that about a year ago, I had a craked version of VDJ ( not proud about it though ) Now that I have a legal version w/serial I just wanted to congratulate all the VDJ team for inventing such an incredible software for DJ/VDJ's. It is the most awesome program I have ever tried, I've been using tracktor, BPM Studio Private, PCDJ, and non of these softawares can even come close of what I can do with VDJ, I've been mixing for more that 15 years already, started with vinyls, then cd, and now MP3 with VDJ, I have never had a glitch on the program, everything works great, I've been mixin for more that 10 contius hours and the program has never crashed, I started my mobile Dj business about 3 moths ago, and everybody has been impresed with the perfect mixes, loops and sequence of the music I have been playing. I use VDJ at least 2 hours every single freaking day since the day I found out about it, and never get tired of using it, and finding out of all the features and advantages that de software has comparing to the rest, even all the rest of state of the art cd turntables.

It's been a long time since I wanted to tell you guys ( support team ) my feelings towards this amazing software.

Thanks !!!

Posted Wed 01 Mar 06 @ 5:03 pm
Welcome to the forum, as the Romans would say. Wait until you start mixing videos. You will need a cigarette after, and I don't smoke.

Posted Wed 01 Mar 06 @ 7:42 pm
I arleady did, and smoked a pack afterwds.............but I have a problem, in my PC the software works great on videos, but in my laptop, everytime i try to load a video, a mesage appears that say " error in video driver" do you have any idea how can I fix this. I have a TOSHIBA TECRA 9000 PIII, 1.2 ghz, 768 mb ram, and the program runs great for more than 8 hours straight, but the vido is giving me that problem.

Posted Wed 01 Mar 06 @ 7:59 pm
I am not the guy to talk to about laptops, don't like them. Do you have the latest drivers for the card? Do you have the other monitor hooked up, before you bootup? Does your card support dual output? Do you see your card in the pulldown in config>Video>video output of VDJ? Do you have "extend my windows desktop onto this monitor" checked in Windows display properties?

Posted Wed 01 Mar 06 @ 8:35 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I think, laptop or not, PIII and 1,2Ghz isn't enough for the video mixing, altought you have a lot ram. At least 2Ghz processor is needed for video and 1Gb ram.

Posted Fri 03 Mar 06 @ 7:53 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)