Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: NUO 4 vs Pioneer DJM800?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

drjustPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Im trying to figure out which mixer will work best with VDJ. With its USB port, and programming softwear, the NUO 4 seems to offer more control.....while the DJM800 ( not much info out on it except for the press release) is comming to the table with its listed features.
Do any of u all have any opinions on this choice?

Posted Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 3:55 am
is there a dr in da house !!

@ drjust: welcome, welcome ! nice to see some learnered ppl up in here ! phd'ed n things !

but seriously for a second here ! .... what would look and be even better than the errs n aaarrrs of choising the right mixer ... would be choising the right edition of vdj for you !.... that way we can see what ur need's will be !

its easy as 1 2 3 ! ... heck 10000 times easier than the descition u gots up in here to make !

but lets get u hooked up n ready to rool just click this lil' link and bam u just gots ur self 50% off on this special profecinal edition !
www.virtualdj.com/purchase
life made easy ! by your friendly neighborhood
spidey-man
keep spinnininin !

Posted Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 4:06 am
drjustPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Spider......I am currently designing a complete system build up around the professional version....n Ill be makin my purchase of EVERYTHING, once I have a clear picture of the components and their correct working operation togeather. My focus is mobile video djing, and the mixer I choose will be key in the delivery.
With the level of financial investment required for this system, there is no room for technical difficulties, based on not choosing the right gear.

Posted Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 5:16 am
I just love my NUO4, works awesome with VDJ :)

Posted Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 8:31 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)