Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: can anyone how can i monitor with my dj control mp3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

can anyone tell me how can i use my extenal 5.1 sound card to monitor along with my dj contrl mp3.thx

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 5:03 am
@ jackistheman,
We can only give u guidelines 4 ur downloaded free 20 day trial ver. if your status / level reads non-licienced user Unfortunately, this due 2 illegal copies; which often corrupted and do not show Vdj's true potential! therefore a question pertaining to an item or configuration that should be unavailable we can only speculate that the version in question is cracked. questions that r more indepth you will First, formost and un-avoidablely will need to click here www.virtualdj.com/purchase Or u could go directly to https://usd.swreg.org/cgi-bin/s.cgi?s=30350&p=30350virtualdj&v=0&d=0&q=1&t=111262.4537&x=1 ....Once done we will send u your registration code and doanload link via email, where you will have the full version, please enter your serial here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html.
Now you are an active member of our community and we can help you and assist with all your queries.
You get so much more for so much less when legally registered..be a team player.....don't do crack !...lol..
Spin spin spider
(spider 911)
There are also more in-expensive options to that and that would be seeing.. your local (but well stocked) computer store and get either the DJMIX STATION 3 (home edition)
And finally.......we pride ourselves as having a "family' here rather than just a community ! So don't hesitate !
Sp...sp...sp.... (ooopps sorry vinyl's a bit worn! Lol)
chow
Spin spin spider

Posted Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 2:47 am
thank you for replying me...
so, my vision that i am using which is come with the hardware (herculus Dj Control MP3) is not available for headphone monitor, is that what you mean???????
if so, do i have to pay 149$ to buy the full vision one.....or any other cheaper way???
thank you
jacky

Posted Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 3:50 am
@ jack:

click on this link and where it gives u the option enter your serial number !
that will update your level plus intitle you to big discounts on purchasing the pro edition from here www.virtualdj.com/purchase/discounts

shot bro hope its all good !

Posted Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 4:39 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yes first enter your serial then we will give you your answer ;-)

Posted Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 1:35 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)