Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Be careful what you post! - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Take my advice please,.. a former VIP member.

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 12:03 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Wow...that serious, huh?

P

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 12:12 am
hey.. anewsome :) please understand...

We all love you, and you know at least I do... ;)

But you seem to have very strong connection to SSL now, and seem to be promoting it at conventions and more...

So, it would be a bit weird to have a VIP member that doesnt even use VDJ, but rather SSL...

Of all persons, I think you will understand that.. as you seem very reasonable and mature.. .:)

BTW, things might change back too, you know.. and you are forever welcome here.. :)

Hopefully one day you will even return to be the promoter of VDJ at all levels, and maybe the upcomming version will aid in that ;)

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 12:14 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It's a small world Anewsome, I guess you got busted, posting pics of the convention was a bit of a hint, but good luck with SSL ;).

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 12:53 am
* I am still a user of VDJ - used it everyday at NAMM on automix for lunch breaks

* my plan is to make a coffin strictly for video mixing, using my xp10, laptop and VDJ

* No where in my pictures of the NAMM show could you see what software I am using

* I've offered to demo VDJ at upcoming conventions is US (Mobile Beat DJ conference in Las Vegas, Miami Winter Music Conference, both of which I'll be performing at).

* I have not mentioned another software on this forum since I was asked not to, look at my posts. I might say that I didn't use VDJ but I did not mention another software by name (although a lot of other people) do.

For the new users and you experienced users who appreciate my insight and advice, I'll keep posting. For those staffers who are convinced I don't deserve VIP status, well then you've already set things straight.

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 1:32 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
lol this is pathetic, has he or has he not helped people? has he ever lied about anything? The truth or personal oppinions should not affect someones status. If being a VIP is all about ass kissing the software and not about being a proactive member of the community then what kind of person would want to be a VIP anyway.

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 2:29 am

Xeo...

Anewsome is very welcome here, and I really do hope he will continue to be pro active and helpfull.

Personal opinions have never been the issue here, and Vip has never been about "ass kissing".
Just read this forum Xeo, and you will see that...

so you got it all wrong:)

Its only Anewsomes strong connections to another company that made the VIP level (beta testing, and knowing more insights of Virtual DJ company) a bit of a dilemma....

But things might change back, who knows.... And just to make it clear, it was not a Support Teamer decition.

I have always had high regards of Anewsome, his skills and helpfullness... and hopefully it will stay that way too:)

I think Anewsome knows better what its about... I did not know you had offered to work for Virtual DJ at conventions, but seems like Serrato wanted you to work for them, and thats all good... just not compatible in a away, with being VDJ Vip member... i guess.

Anyways, nothing is ever permanent, and Anewsome will still have his high regards from all, and things might change too...

Rune

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 2:42 am
xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Damm.... What a diss.. Homeboy got knock 2 notches down..not even Experienced professional user but Profession Edtion user.... It is STILL petty if you ask me....no matter what the reasons.......

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 2:47 am
Bogus, he could of still been an Experienced Professional User. I mean that he still has more knowledge than most in this Forum. Damn guys this is pretty humilliating for him.

Anewsome...Remember that honesty is not always the best policy. Don't leave here dude, your knowledge is greatly appreciated!

MS

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 3:18 am
As far as I'm concerned not everyone knows the full story so enough said.

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 3:24 am
* I helped squash one of the most nagging bugs with VDJ (scratch crash)

* I've been DJing since 1986.

* I've used VDJ 2-3 a week nightly for paying professional gigs for over a year.

* I've used hdjc, xp10 and TCCD with VDJ

* I've posted nearly 900 times on this forum.

Now maybe I don't deserve VIP in light of some recent events, but those points alone should give me experienced professional user status.

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 3:28 am
what dont we know.................. da da DAAAAAAAA! lol

honestly do VIPs get to know the atomix server root password or something. beta testing of releases that are gonna come out in less than a month is hardly massive insider information. mabey i should start reading the serrato boards too to see what all the fuss is about.

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 3:46 am
@ Anewsome : True.. and so you are :) Probably a mistake when reversing the VIP level (as of now)... but you are surly an experienced user that have helped a lot, both at forum, and with beta testing...

Hopefully you will still be an active and good part of this community...

@ Xeo... read anewsome's post! He said there "maybe I don't deserve VIP in light of some recent events". Maybe there is a bit of dilemma that has rised, but that might change again too... Nothing is ever permanent

So you dont know what you are talking about Xeo... sorry!:)

And there is nothing saying that things can't change again, as we all love Anewsome a lot :)

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 3:49 am
Xeo - the moment you write something nice on these boards will be the moment you....well, it wont happen :).

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 3:53 am
There you go Anewsome...Experienced Professional User. Now there can be peace in the VDJ world! Can we get back to love and harmony now?

Peace to all my brothers...

MS

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 4:00 am
I really hope so too;) peace and happy mixing :)

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 4:04 am
lol as soon as someone actualy helps me with my midi problem i mite be happy. constanly repeating myself about how great this software is isnt going to get anyone anywhere is it. i think its better to note the things that need improving rather than constantly say how great everythng is.

ps i love everyone and everything :D

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 4:06 am
Great job DJ in Norway!!!

MS

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 4:06 am
First of all guys, norway, bagpuss, thanks for the love. I like chatting on here with you guys too.

@Xeo - there is no back story. There is no secret that I am keeping from everyone that is gonna explain why my VIP status got ripped. It just did. I'm sure whomever makes those decisions has their reason, but it's not because of something I said on another forum regarding VDJ. I've never mentioned VDJ on any other forums, except the DZ1200 forum, when asked by other DZ1200 users.

The only reason someone would have for ripping my VIP status is that I don't perform live with VDJ anymore. Now maybe because my most recent performce was in front of one HUGE audience and it was an audience of industry insiders, thatmay have something to do with it.

The guide for this forum says "anything about virtual dj, atomix or not about it". Even though I no longer mention other software here, I feel that's why the VIP got ripped.

In my opinion, I deserve to be at VIP status. I'm not asking for it back, just stating my opinion. I would think that the dev team and other staffers would appreciate knowledgeable people on the inside who don't live in a tunnel and know a few things about a few different things and not just VDJ. Apparently I was wrong.

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 4:43 am
Oh yeah, and thanks for experience bump norway!

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 4:44 am
77%