Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: East Coast Dj's

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Anyone from the east coast (U.S.A.)

I just want to see who is using VDJ on the east coast and where they are.

East Coast VDJ's, tell where you are and what you do.

What kind of music you spin
Do you spin in clubs, private parties, bedroom dj.

DJ CITY
Washington D.C.
I spin Hip Hop, R&B, Reggae, House, Go Go, Old Skool Funk, Old Skool Hip Hop
I'm a Club DJ. I'm also a mobil DJ doing Caberets, private parties, weddings, fashion shows, ect, ect.
I also spin on Virtual DJ Radio.
I use Time coded vynal...Love it.

Posted Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 5:53 pm
NJ here. I spin in a "Gentlemens Club" 5 days a week and play everything, and I mean everything. If it can't be mixed, it won't get played. With VDJ, there are not to many tracks that can't be mixed. I do a lot of video mixing in the club, this is the reason I bought VDJ in the first place. I do mobile anytime. My mobile business comes before my club work. I use DMC1 and mouse, and keyboard. I am looking to upgrade to a new controller, but am still in the research mode.

Posted Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 7:46 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
NJ here as well. Lake Hopatcong...@Manandhismusic where in NJ? I occasionally spin in a club as more of a hobby. I have a friend who owns one so that's convenient :) Although did do it full time to help put me through college. I use TCV and mix hip hop or top 100 dance...usually a little of both. I mix on VDJ Radio, although haven't had much time lately.

Posted Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 8:57 pm
Live in North Brunswick, the club is in Linden.

Posted Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 9:39 pm
Richmond, VA.

House, Latin Jazz, Breakbeat, Old School Classics, Freestyle, Rare Grooves.

I usually Dj at conferences and Poetry events and of course, Virtual Dj Radio when I get a chance to breathe.

Respect!
VDJ Batibiri

Posted Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 2:05 am
Upper Marlboro, MD
Hip-Hop/R 'n'B, Reggae-Dancehall, House, Old School Hip hop & R 'n' B

Mobile DJ now, Weddings, private parties and cabarets. Left the club scene a while ago.

Mx

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 2:39 pm
Columbia, South Carolina
I do Hip-Hop/Reggae/RNB at college parties.
Have a gig this friday.

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 3:06 pm
Connecticut - Mobile DJ Events

Posted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 8:01 pm
I posted a suggested topic on this forum for a Mid-Atlantic get together of all the VDJ's in the East Coast. There are a lot of us who use this program, we should try to make this happen. Just search the forums for Mid-Atlantic Virtual Dj Throwdown and you can see the post. Would be nice to politic with others who are using the program.
Cuidate!
Batibiri

Posted Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 12:43 am
From NJ. I'm a mobile dj, doing weddings, private parties, etc. I play hip hop (old school and new), R&B (old skool and new), house music (classic and deep) reggae and latin., I use XP10's and Dac 3.

Posted Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 1:53 am
jjhallou, where in NJ?

Posted Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 3:31 am
pa here, i spin various styles of trance,techno,house,breaks and electro . I spin at rave bigger shows like whistle vdj has done well for me. Took a little to get using a laptop, but now i use it all the time decks i still use sometimes but vdj with my djm 600 pio is sick i love it. will be spinning at crobar in nyc hopefully with vdj . I'm boys with a lot of people that work that work there . they love my cd so I'm just waiting to be a opening act. originally a west coast dj moved here from denver

Posted Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 1:59 am
Fort Lee.

Posted Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 2:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)