Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Radio !!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello, everyone.Many wassups to all fellow VDJs. I have a very simple but troubling problem. Where is the radio forum i've been directed to. I can't find it anywhere on this site and I really want to learn more. Please help me If u Can, Respect.

Posted Sat 21 Jan 06 @ 7:14 pm

Posted Sat 21 Jan 06 @ 7:51 pm
the radio forum is for professional users only. In order to view this forum you will need to upgrade to Virtual DJ Pro.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posted Sat 21 Jan 06 @ 11:36 pm
Damn, !! Okee-dokee. Thanx anyways guys i apreciate it. I'll have to work on my status. I have like a secondary question then. Is the only way to upgrade by buying something. I don't mind that but i would feel better if i earned my wings rather than bought them, jus wonderin. Once again thanx 4 da help.

Posted Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 4:07 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Mala Mia,

The professional Status is earn buying VDJ Pro. The next levels are earned in the way you help and participate in the forums.

hope see you soon as a Pro User :-)

Posted Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 4:01 pm
X - staitc i would like to know if u know another link for tthe radio that link is dead so i waz wondering if any body could help us out and i think the price for virtual dj is too much thats why people are downloading it ilagally

ps. big up to all di big djs you guys know yourselves

Posted Sat 28 Jan 06 @ 4:38 am
"i think the price for virtual dj is too much thats why people are downloading it ilagally". What a lame ass excuse. One that is used by so many losers. How about this; If you can't afford it, then you don't get it until you can. Thieves can always find some excuse, for their behavior. You don't get to set the price of this software. What makes you think, that you know the value, or what the development cost? VDJ is not food, that you can't live without. You don't have to have it. You don't have a right to have it. My X5 cost too much. Do you think my BMW dealer cares if I can afford it or not? Maybe I should steal it. So, do you steal everything you think cost too much? Grow up.

Posted Sat 28 Jan 06 @ 5:16 am
Unreal. VDJ costs too much. Wow. Maybe he should check out the other DJ programs out there that are two even three times as much and won't do half of what VDJ does. Or maybe he should buy a 30 dollar DJ program that won't even do half the stuff it claims it will. Every time I think of what I could do with VDJ my mouth waters and my knees get weak. LOL. Not really but y'all know what I mean. One day I will be able to buy VDJ. Until then I will continue to use Atomix which is the little brother of VDJ. In the mean time I agree with "A Man and His Music". "Its a lame ass excuse" [that only a child would give] "Grow up".

Posted Sat 28 Jan 06 @ 2:11 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)