Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Laptop Stand

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
O.K. yall... Im gonna get the full version. I'm sold. Just let me get to the bank to make a deposit.

As far as my dj setup, Is there a laptop stand anywhere out there on the market? I still have and want to keep my set up the same. (Turntable-Mixer-Turntable). I'm looking for a stand that will place my laptop OVER my mixer. and it has to be mobil.
I'll try to describe what i'm looking for better.

The stand would have a flat base that would sit on a table. the base probably would be underneath the mixer.
The stand would then reach up probably 5" to 7" over the mixer and have another flat base for the laptop to sit on.
I DO NOT WANT TO START A DEBATE ON VDJ and SSL... But if you have seen one of the videos (pssl) then you have an idea of what i'm looking for. Pls let me know.
Thanx
DJ CITY
Washington D.C.

Posted Sat 07 Jan 06 @ 5:02 pm
I see a few people have read this post but still no one has responded. The VDJ forum is one of the best, most helpful, most polite forums I have ever run across.
Someone please help a brother out and let me know where to find what i'm looking for...
A stand for my laptop that I can use in my mobil shows...
Thanx.

Posted Sat 07 Jan 06 @ 7:02 pm
there are many ways... just google for "laptop stand" or "laptop holder"

Posted Sat 07 Jan 06 @ 7:42 pm
vailixiPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Posted Sat 07 Jan 06 @ 11:25 pm
I hear you dj city, i've been trying to find a stand for a while now. i'm still trying to find one. i'm doing the same thing your doing(turntable mixer turntable) check out my contraption on my blog. If you find a good solution please let me know.

Posted Sat 07 Jan 06 @ 11:39 pm
Mantahoe, I like your Idea. What is it or how did you make it?
I use seperate flight cases for my turntables and mixer. Have you seen the demo video for Serato Scrath Live??? If so then you know what we need. it's a plexiglass stand. Check it out if you haven't seen it.

IF U FIND IT...............
HOLLA AT ME !!!!!
DJ CITY

Posted Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 12:04 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)