Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: NEWBE HELP!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

tury70Home userMember since 2006
Hi! I Started to be a DJ when i was 17 years old.I have 1200's,numark mixxer,the works.I lasted till i was 20 years old which was 3 years.Too much compentition out there.I have my good memories.I use to play for KDAY (a AM Radio Station)for a month in a club broadcasting live and i did gigs like weddings,sweet 15,partys,anyways,im 35 now,dont have any equipment anymore but always when i go to a club or party how i wish i can still DJ.But now when i got the trial version of Virtual DJ,i was blown away of the things i can do with it.I have about 60 gigs of MP3s which i leagly bought(wink wink)in my HDD.I there a store where i can just go and pick one up in Los Angeles,California?I have a crack version which means its the full version but not regester but want to buy one to be leagle.I dont have a credit card,thats why i need to pick one up.Also,can anyone help me design a case for my dj system?I dont have much money to buy a mixer and turn tables so i have the computer and a 19inch ctr monitor. Thank!

Posted Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 8:16 am
@ tury,

there must be a friend or relative that owns a c/card that you can deposit the money into and get them to purchase for you!
its the best way for you if you low on cash because of the smashing 50% internet discount special ! www.virtualdj/purchase to read up a bit more on this discounted special.

unfortunatly help can not realy be given as you dont have a legal version but if you think that VDJ is good now, wait till you jhave a registered version with out the little bugs you get from cracking.

oh and there are very inexpensive ways to get your setup rigged!

Posted Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 10:16 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)