Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: EEEKKK !! help !! cant get my TCV purchase to show on me profile.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello all !! its your friendly neighborhood, (or more aptley put and yes excuse the pun), world wide web..... spider !!

well the title kinda tells ya my problem, but for other uses out there, i used my mates c/card to purchase my TCV, and im guessing that because she used her email address instead of mine, when i push the button to update it says no records found.

how does one get around this slight delema ??

thanks
spider 911

Posted Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 3:29 pm
fixed :)

Posted Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 3:37 pm
nice one thank you brother !

Posted Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 11:25 am
dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
isn't it like that?:
u need a licenced program first, and then u can use TCV's.. I'm not sure.. just asking...

Posted Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 6:53 pm
in the trial version only 1 TCV will work but not in ASIO mode.

ASIO and 2 TCVs are definatelly supported in the full version

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posted Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 7:57 pm
@ Dj cash, im or rather we are working on getting my lil' bum registered and licenced.
Everyone knows that i am er you know...... but i have never asked for tech help which is killing me because the damn things are not working and its like having this chocolate cake that you are dying to eat but you cant get the damn box open! lol

im doing my best and i feel (hopefully) my words etc have contobuted a bit towards this forum and the comunity. its all i can give till im legal!!
Spider

Posted Tue 13 Dec 05 @ 9:38 am
You word counts for sure :) and we hope to see you as a full member soon....

And feel free to ask if you have any questions regardig Virtual DJ

Posted Tue 13 Dec 05 @ 2:13 pm
@ dj in norway - thank you for the invitation to ask questions but i can't do that purely out of respect ,
I could never ask because of what u doing for me it just feels like I'm cheating , cheating u guys that have worked so hard every day to get vdj where it is . I'm not stealing from my family and if I asked it would seem like I was to myself. but thank you none the less.
besides it makes me different and unique that I have not asked for tech stuff.
makes me feel good.

Posted Wed 14 Dec 05 @ 2:02 am
Ten GHome userMember since 2005
i was looking at tcv's yesterday trying to see how much one costs and it came up in euros on the purchase page, so i figured going to the paypal link would eventually show me the amount in USD, but it's in french (i picked usa from the drop down menu on the purchase page) and the amount was like 22,xx (yes that is a comma). so i had no clue how much in USD still, so i googled a converter it came up to like 2,700 usd, i almost followed through guessing everything hoping for a translation but it was way too risky. what's wrong with the paypal page? i want to try one tcv on the trial version before i make a plunge into the full thing my money isn't stacked high enough right now. thanks for any pointers

Posted Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 4:59 pm
Ten GHome userMember since 2005
aah disreguard my last post, once i logged into paypal it no longer showed a comma, and was in english. thanks for any would be helpers though

Posted Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 5:06 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)