Topic: Thank You VDJ - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Thanks for proving my point mate.

Posted Mon 14 Nov 05 @ 5:26 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
:) I love all you guys

Posted Mon 14 Nov 05 @ 5:29 pm
Hmm, VDJ as a tool to calm down the bombers ???

"come to party instead of bombing!" if this could work .... ehh the world'll be nicer

Posted Mon 14 Nov 05 @ 5:44 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Great idea! VDJ for world peace

Posted Mon 14 Nov 05 @ 6:03 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Exactly!!!! i'd much rather drop audio bombs and make the world dance it's ass off!

Posted Mon 14 Nov 05 @ 6:27 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
some of u guys outside the US might be thinking the govt is really fukked up going to iraq but really it was just some individuals who manipulated the whole thing and now are paying for it. the CIA leaks i think is gonna develop into someting else. i think someone or ppl are gonna be in real shit coz of that iraq invasion. and the way they link iraq to 9-11/terrorism.
even after the govt [now] says there's no link u can see how deep the brainwashing has gone coz ppl still think iraq is linked with terrorism.
------
well its good to see vdj's keeping u busy there.
drop bombs in ur mixes like flex, not like a soldier.

Posted Mon 14 Nov 05 @ 6:29 pm
I have a friend who was sent to Iraq and I'll quote what he told me.

"Just because I am going to Iraq doesn't mean I support the cause. I am only there to support my country and do my job"

I'm sure many soldiers out there feel this way and this is how I look at it. Its like our everyday jobs. Even if we don't like what we're doing, we still do it to put food on the table.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posted Mon 14 Nov 05 @ 6:36 pm
you know iraq may have had nothing to do with 911 but i have seen countless paintings on walls of the twin towers burning with sadaam right next to them

Posted Mon 14 Nov 05 @ 7:43 pm
Bagpuss and Gauge congrads for being promoted to VIP members.

MS

Posted Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 12:37 am
Thanks MS :).

Posted Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 12:40 am
I must admit that I was wondering a week ago why you wasn't made one yet. Then I log on today and BOOOOM there it is. Greatly deserved indeed.

MS

Posted Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 12:44 am
I can't argue with that my friend :).., never heard you make so much sense!, hehe, just kidding :).

Yea I even had my own personal suspicions..

Posted Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 12:50 am
Oh come on now...me and you always agree with everything...:) You may be controversial with your polictical and religious views but we are all entitled to our own opinions. And having said that I respect your openess and candor. But regardless of the differences...you have a wealth of knowledge.

MS

Posted Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 12:56 am
Bagpuss ??? wealth of knowledge? you gotta be kidding! :) hehehe...

just joking :)

Posted Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 12:59 am
Maddsound I'm quite taken back by your compliments :), I love you too! :).

I hope I'm not as controversial as I'm thought to be here, I'm honest, which can sometimes require me to be blunt.., but I take no prisoners for sure.., I was a goody two shoes here, then the politics was introduced by someone and I had to be honest.."Bagpuss created an image of himself to change public perception of him for decades, and coming through all that here he is today to recieve his VIP medal :)"

Yea I did feel a bit of sting after being open on a few things, and like I jokingly said: people do think different of me now, I've lost that diplomatic way I used to have..

Thanks again for being so kind! (after all the ups and downs we've had :), lol)

Posted Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 1:06 am
Rune: Just because you are a character doesn't mean you have character ;)

hehe
("Pulp fiction" Quote)

Posted Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 1:08 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
lol wow a topic devoted to asskissing

Posted Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 3:57 am
Everything was just fine and someone had to screw it up.

MS

Posted Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 4:17 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Guys,

I read the post late but I was happy for Gauge and Bagpuss. CONGRATULATIONS BOTH!

Maddsound, One time I have and argue with some guy in the spanish forum because someone said there "You must have more stars" after I help them... This member has posted against that "stars" opinion and he has no respect to any of the members that explain to him why and post our thoughts in the best way we could. Today he calls me friend and I'm happy because of that, and change his way to talk to other members...

Some people understand later than others to be respectful to others to be respected as well.

This is a great community and we all learn a lot of things here... Manners also apply.

Good Luck! and happy mixing!

Posted Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 9:21 am
The whole "stars" thing is not that important to me. What is important is someones williness to help others(in a respectful manner, whenever possible) and be willing to share his vast knowledge of the program. Some folks here have a awesome understanding of computers and computer codes. While others have the same understanding of DJing in particular. While others are just content with asking questions. So I don't pride myself with kissing anyones ass but as a Manager of over 43 people, I have learned to congradulate those that work hard and edify thier deeds with praise. I have always sought to bring attention to all of those people behind the scenes that are dedicated to helping thier fellow DJs. Automix doesn't pay these VIPs...so the least we can do is thank and congradulate them.

MS

Posted Wed 16 Nov 05 @ 3:22 am
71%