Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDM OR VDJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

well take a look i try out for one week this is the software that will give vdj a run,but the price $800.00 it do alot of things better than vdj sound and bpm it run over vdj.take a look http://www.visualdiscomix.com/djpro.htm

Posted Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 12:38 am
This is about the 3rd time I've seen this posted here. I tried it, well I downloaded it. Couldn't get it to do anything useful so I uninstalled it. Me personally, I didn't see it as being a competitor to VDJ but maybe that was just me being impatient with it. I also didn't see it as being as useful with TCV/TCCD as VDJ is, and there doesn't seem to be overlaping waveforms, critical for visual beatmatching,.. even traktor has that.

Posted Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 1:48 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Thats why i picked VDJ, I already knew how to mix and i installed the demo and the interface was easy. All these other "complex" programs talk a HUGE game but i can't even make half of them work, and if i can i can't make it do tricky stuff without a getting a headache. I just love when companies put the "pro" label on a product ...charge $600 and when it comes down to it .....it sucks!

Posted Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 2:29 am
this software does everything vdj do and more but it's too much money there is one thing i saw in there i'll like to see in vdj the the AGC & the sound enhancer you use it for bad files i try it with bad mp3 and it was from night to day,each player has it's own EQ/AGC/ENHANCER.vdm also have alot of bad if got a big file and you load it in a player it cut the file,say you got a 15min song it cuts to 11min and this right there i'll not buy it,no software should not cut your file

Posted Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 4:33 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
sure it can do anything VDJ can ....it's a DJ program mixing music but can you get it to work as easy as VDJ and perform well ???? For me the interface is the bottomline

Posted Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 5:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)