Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: This can't be legal???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005

Posted Fri 16 Sep 05 @ 11:46 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Good eye listen, I reported it to ebay.

Posted Sat 17 Sep 05 @ 12:00 am
Thanks !

Posted Sat 17 Sep 05 @ 2:07 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
are you not allwed to sell your coppy of virtual dj then? it is perfectly leagal to sell possesions in the western world, if you have bought it you can sell it to someone else, surely? :-S :-S :-S

Posted Sat 17 Sep 05 @ 3:12 am
If the software isn't fully registered yet he can sell it. Lets say I buy a copy for a friend of mine and he is the one registering that copy and he pays me cash for it then it's legal.

Posted Sat 17 Sep 05 @ 3:49 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
yes but the seller has 2 copies??? and also is selling NERO 6 with the same method, downloading a "demo" and getting a serial via email. they must have a habit of buying online software and changing their minds before installing... yes you can buy it and have someone else register it and be legal sure, but who downloads a $150 online purchase and the sells it for $2.50? wouldn't you want to get the money back?? if thats the case who selling xp10's for $20 ;)

Posted Sat 17 Sep 05 @ 5:04 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
This auction is for a BRAND NEW, UNUSED serial key for Virtual DJ 3.1. Once payment has been received, you will be sent a download link for the trial version (17MB) as well as the serial key.

I read this as a serial key for Virtual dj 3.1 trial version.

Posted Sat 17 Sep 05 @ 5:15 am
The only legal way to buy virtual dj as of right now is this website, end of story.

Posted Sat 17 Sep 05 @ 6:48 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)