Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Downloading V 3.0 Vs Purchase A Boxed Copy

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I would like to take advantage of the Promo that is available, 50% Off Boxed Software however I'm on Dial Up and I feel it would take too long to download the software and I'd also like to have something tangable such as a disc. Can the software that is downloaded be copied to a disc for future use if need be? I understand that after it is registered, if need be, I can download another copy should I have to for free. I just feel more comfortable with a hard copy. Where can a hard copy be purchased? I live in Toronto Canada.

Posted Sat 10 Sep 05 @ 6:33 pm
No problem with after purchasing it and burning it to a CD, as well as the updates.

Posted Sun 11 Sep 05 @ 12:00 am
Does anyone know how large the file is or how long it would take to download with a dial up connection?

Posted Sun 11 Sep 05 @ 2:07 am
I'm trying to download the Demo from WWW.DOWNLOAD.COM, I click on " download now " than another screen pops up saying thank you for downloading however no download ever occured, I have down loaded it in the past but thought nothing of it and didn't really give it a go during the 20 day trial, i've since then deleted it, I've bought the hercules console and the "console Edition" and I want to give V3 a workout but I'm not able to get it, what if I want to buy it ( which I do ) I can't even download the demo version.

Posted Sun 11 Sep 05 @ 2:39 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Posted Sun 11 Sep 05 @ 3:14 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
You have to do that once, as the updates are smaller.

Posted Sun 11 Sep 05 @ 12:54 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)