Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: downloading atomix

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i just got a new computer and I need to download atomix to this computer. How do I do it? It keeps telling me that I already have the latest version.

Posted Sat 16 Jul 05 @ 5:08 am
What did you do with your old version? I have come to learn that the best thing a person can do once they download atomixmp3 is to burn it and the program to a disc.
If you still have your old computer around, the program will be on it some where.

Transfer it over or burn it and then install it on your new computer.
Hope this helps.

Posted Sun 31 Jul 05 @ 11:19 am
nueraHome userMember since 2005
i tried to erase or remove the trial version but it erased the purchased one too ,how can i get it back without spending $90 again.no one will email me back.also when i had it i could not get new skins .my pc said the file was currupted.thanks

Posted Wed 10 Aug 05 @ 2:00 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
for this you need to contact the e-service. they will provide you a new download for atomixmp3.

Posted Wed 10 Aug 05 @ 2:12 am
How do you get these guys to give you a link for a new download??? I have been trying for weeks. I lost my hard drive and had to get a new one. I have the serial number and just need the code.

Posted Sat 13 Aug 05 @ 3:24 pm
hi, how do you burn the install program to disc, where do you find it on pc harddrive, Cheers Tony

Posted Thu 03 Jul 08 @ 1:57 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
jbaker

go here here if you are needing a new copy of 5.1, just enter your password and you will get access to a new one as long as you have not previously downloaded two copys, if you have done this you will have to put in a ticket and explain your situation... hope that helps

Posted Fri 04 Jul 08 @ 6:08 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)