Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Auto crossfade

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, I have just downloaded the demo version of atomixmp3. very impressed so far but before I buy it I am looking for some software that will enable me to play "background" music and automatically crossfade songs selected from a playlist. I'm sure this software must do it but I can't find out how. any help much appreciated. ***@***.***

Posted Tue 21 Dec 04 @ 10:02 am
well......if you open up atomix you will see 3 windows on the bottom half of the player...i use bassik blue skin...however if you are using the default skin you will see there are five buttons in a row with a small question mark button at the end of the row...click on the second button from the left...the one that looks like it is a stick with a round end/magnifying glass....two windows will open in the bottom half of the skin...on the left will be ALL the tunes on your computer ( if you have done a proper search ) on the right will be a window with a star in the lleft hand corner of this window....just drag the songs you want played over to the window with the star...once you have all the tunes you need there click on the star and bingo....auto-mixing for background music is now playing....click on the question mark and set the length of mix you want and what type.and you are now in biz-in-nezz..lol...hope this helps

Posted Wed 22 Dec 04 @ 5:58 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)