Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Real Pissed!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Hi there...Atomix Team..
It seemes that you dont doing anything for Us "Old Users" with the Atomix progam...
I would like "anything new" with update soon..
Or are you to Bizzy working with Vdj..I remember I Have paid for this program becauce This was the best Prog.
But Must I buy the new Vdj for geting better and get UPDATES?
Just a Question from me...Freppa

Posted Sat 23 Oct 04 @ 7:06 am
visagtiHome userMember since 2002
I don't know why you need more updates. I use Atomix for four years and I always found what I need. Rest is not necessary with that shareware. If you need more, maybe you don't use Atomix to what it was made for?

Posted Mon 25 Oct 04 @ 1:17 am
So You think that its all good in compare to VDJ?
I think NOT!
Because they Only Progress with Vdj and have stopped doing anything with Atomix...
And One Thing Else..I have Also Used this Program almost from the Begininng...
And I´m very Pleased with it But Like I say above Do something new with it..Like Better Sound Config?.....or Better Plugins like Reverse,Backspinn..just like VDJ´s
/Freppa

Posted Mon 25 Oct 04 @ 4:55 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Well you can't really be upset that there is a newer software created by the same team. This would be like asking Microsoft to enhance windows 98 to run the same as XP. Although windows 98 is SOLID and has great features it does not have all the features of XP.

Posted Tue 26 Oct 04 @ 10:38 pm
Yot got a point there!

Posted Wed 27 Oct 04 @ 4:35 am
Comparing windows w/a program that runs on windows is not fair. When Windows XP came up with sp/1 it didnt charge current users for the update. (That is the comparison that should be made)....... I have used this program for quite some time now (& and let me say I wouldnt dare use another) your telling me this is the best its gonna get. Even though VDj2 is supposed to be the****. I am still loyal to Atomix and I would like to think that the developers have not put us on the shelf .

Posted Thu 28 Oct 04 @ 4:39 am
Thanx Funkdaddy,
for standing with me with my opinion.

Who uses Windows-98 anymore????

I´m also only using this program when i`m out on gigs..but still hoping for newer versions and updates...

/Freppa

Posted Thu 28 Oct 04 @ 6:34 pm
GopoHome userMember since 2004
I need a full version serial number! Can you send it at poor@guy.com ? Please!!!!!!

Posted Sun 31 Oct 04 @ 8:25 am
GopoHome userMember since 2004
Can you give me some effects or skins?

Posted Sun 31 Oct 04 @ 8:27 am
Are U Fucking Stupid??
Buy the Program,and get it...

Posted Sun 31 Oct 04 @ 2:25 pm
LMAO@fucking stupid...by the way....i use windows 98....and i have used this program for about 2 years now....and it rocks....i think the team took it as far as it could go with out writing a whole new program...hence....virtual dj....and all us owners of atomixmp3 get a price reduction on the cost of buying virtual dj....soooo...what the heck.....as soon as i get a computer strong enough to handle virtual dj i will buy it...but atomix will stay my fav for a long time...

keep the beats phat..dats where it at

lol.....laterz

Posted Fri 05 Nov 04 @ 2:19 pm
jbhoneyHome userMember since 2004
using demo version. found if I use the automix ( auto pilot ) for say, background music, it drops songs from the play list. does this happen on the full version.

can someone help me? as I am looking at purchasing full version but am not happy with this problem.

Posted Sun 14 Nov 04 @ 10:33 am
it drops the songs as they are played...there really is nothing wrong with this program......buy it and join all the other happy users out there

Posted Wed 17 Nov 04 @ 3:02 am
I don’t know what you arguing about I really don’t.
Do you need an update because you have a specific problem like bugs and things like that, or do you need an update just because you feel like getting an update? Its freaking funny but I got to ask.
Microsoft updates software because there might be or there are known and obvious bugs and or security flow, they don’t update your PC OS just because for fun of it or the costumer would feel saved and updated come on man that would be like illegal like giving you a lollipop whenever you cry.
I been using Atmomix for about four years and it runs great sometimes it gets rough but that why we always have the staff for fresh copy.
VDJ has more features just like XP has more features than 98 & ME I think some one already explain that to you. But as far as sound quality goes ….weeeeeeeeeeelll I keep that to myself..lol.

Posted Fri 26 Nov 04 @ 2:04 pm
MahSanHome userMember since 2003

Posted Mon 13 Dec 04 @ 7:32 pm
Dont be dumb - Microsoft updates its software for a lot of reasons other than bugs. If it didnt it would not be the No1 OS out here. Updates are essential for anything and everything. Even your PC needs to updated (maybe instead of burning cd's now I want to burn DVD's) So dont ever question why someone would want better ....... Do you still wear the same underoos you wore when you were young..NNOO......AND something else , you mean to tell me that if one of the readers members or developers managed to someway make to Atomixmp3 a little better than what is now we wouldnt be able to experience it

Posted Tue 04 Jan 05 @ 8:39 am
Just my 2 cents...

Many software companies develop software with an "End-of-Life" in mind. When the companies feel that they have done as much as they can do with the software, they can choose to "sunset" the software...that is, put it down, discontinue developing and supporting it, and tell the users they're on thier own. Microsoft has done this with Windows 95, Windows 2K, etc... Atomix Productions has chosen to "sunset" AtomixMP3, and offer a newer, more pertainant software that is Virtual DJ. Be happy this web site even exists still....

Posted Thu 06 Jan 05 @ 11:20 am
i am happy i am happy i am happy...yeeeeeesh....the amount of knowledge on this website is AWESOME....i learn something new almost everytime i come here....so please....do not get rid of this site...maybe its time the users (me you and anyone else who wants in ) took the devolpment of atomix onto them selves and developed new things for it...much like the users of winamp...this is a FAR better program and has not even touched the start of what can be done with it. i wish i knew how to read and write code...i have a few ideas for this thing we love and use called atomixmp3.

Posted Mon 10 Jan 05 @ 9:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)