Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DJ Shadow DVD

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

What's up everyone, I'm sure most of you have heard of DJ Shadow, but he's got a new DVD/cd coming out on June 15th called "In Tune and On Time". I'll admit that I hadn't heard much of his stuff until I started interning at Universal, but im for sure into it now. The dvd looks crazy too. If you know any of Shadow's previous stuff like the"Entroducing" tracks, it'll all be on this dvd. Its almost 2 hours of footage of him tearing up the turntables. You can check out his website to see a preview of it too, its also got some tracks and videos you can watch. Hit me back and let me know what you think. Peace. http://www.djshadow.com

Posted Thu 10 Jun 04 @ 1:37 am
Hey hip hop peeps, DJ Shadow has releasesd his new CD/DVD "In Tune & ON TIme" on June 15 and it has a host of sick beats. Check his website at www.djshadow.com to sample a few of his songs to get the 411 on this DJ. AS an intern at Universal I was able to sample his work and ever since I decided to propmote it because it is off the chain! I am a true hip hop fan myself and this one beat he mixes sounds like something Eminem would rhyme to. So cop that CD/DVD and get back!

Posted Fri 18 Jun 04 @ 9:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)