Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: What is the delay?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Thu 15 Apr 04 @ 06:43:14

Hi,

We have received your order from Paypal at this date: 2004-04-15 at 04:45:36

We are sorry for these hours of delay.

Thanks for your purchase.

Umm ok its 10am eastern time.. Not one email , nothing. no software no key registration.. Can you give me information on how to get my money back.. Im a little bit furious how your company is conducting business..

Posted Thu 15 Apr 04 @ 2:18 pm
This was taken straight from your Disclaimer... what is your companies penalties if a user disobey your disclaimer?? and what should the penalty be when you company DOES not abide by your own disclaimer?

Special Offers
We send all new members a welcoming email to verify password and username. Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications. Please see our choice and opt-out below.

Posted Thu 15 Apr 04 @ 2:21 pm
Sir,

You have posted your complaint at our e-service and we have posted an answer very soon after your email.

Please read in your folder before writing anything in our forum.

I'm very surprise by your attitude !

Coyote

Posted Thu 15 Apr 04 @ 4:02 pm
ummm errrm what folder ? are you talking about? i never got a reply via email at all? ive been looking for a response.. my attitude is because i think i have been taken.. and im very upset as i stated in an earlier message.. Im sure you can relate just a bit

Posted Thu 15 Apr 04 @ 9:46 pm
there was no response.. not even to my email .. which all my mail is responded to.. theres no 800 number for support.. there was no confirmation email for user name and password.. there was no replies by your support team.. i resent YET another note and no replies.. at all. you are the only one i have contacted.. now on NORMAL sites when you pay for something you get the software right then.. Now im getting to the point now to where i need to find out how to get reimbursted for my money or get information on how to take legal action.. This is not right how i am being done.. and please do not act i am acting out of the way.. I am sure many on this site would agree.. that if you pay for something surely you would get the product.. I have all my emails confirming that this site took money out of my account to pay for this product .. 2 days ago.. and nothing from this site at all was given to me....

Posted Thu 15 Apr 04 @ 10:23 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003

Posted Fri 16 Apr 04 @ 12:21 pm
2 and 1/2 million copies of atomixmp3 sold worldwide and you are THE FIRST to complain about not getting your product...i think maybe you are doing something wrong in trying to retrieve your copy. i have NEVER had a problem with the way the TEAMERS here reply to or look after my needs...as a VERY happy customer i felt that there should be another side of the same story posted here...thanks

Posted Fri 23 Apr 04 @ 10:49 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)