Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: The secret is out!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Heads up VDJ expect a lot of new users to be hitting this forum soon. Its being discussed heavily on a few major US dj boards. I welcome the day when you de-throne the king over here in the states.

Posted Wed 03 Mar 04 @ 7:28 pm
What DJ Forum is it?

GnoedeL

Posted Wed 03 Mar 04 @ 7:32 pm
Am I allowed to say mods?

Posted Wed 03 Mar 04 @ 7:47 pm
go for it Cyderhouse, its not advertising rival products! :)

Posted Wed 03 Mar 04 @ 7:48 pm
2-GkeHome userMember since 2004
oj what a secret ;p

Posted Thu 04 Mar 04 @ 5:11 pm
Hi Cyder. Are you speaking of us? I've actually lurked here a while, but this is my first post.

Posted Thu 04 Mar 04 @ 6:18 pm
Its good to see someone I know posting in this forum welcome djstevieray. There are actually 2 boards where its on constant discussion.

1 www.djchat.com
2 prodj (links to their site aren't allowed search google)

soon to be a third

www.djsourceonline.com

Members from these forums are bent on certian other softwares but they are slowly seeing the light we should welcome them.

Posted Thu 04 Mar 04 @ 7:29 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Jason,

I really figured more of the guys here knew of the boards.
It is funny to see the reaction when the natives here see the program for the first time.

One suggestion though to the staff: A different default skin would help the first impression. There are some really great skins available. The default skin is too Barney, like a toy.

Linking with Hercules was a step backward in the eyes of those professional dj's who think the mixer came from toys r us, which is the general concensus.

A hot key for the 1) Flanger 2) Overloop 3) Brake would be nice. The overloop function is my absolute favorite up sell to other dj's looking at VDJ, and you are the only ones I know that offer it.

The font could be a little bigger and brighter, or give us the option to change it, ( A few less track lines is ok). Marking the played track is great, highlighting the whole song might be a little more obvious.

The search engine ROCKS, I have found more tracks with VDJ than any other program.

Really couldn't be happier that this right now, keep it up!

Rick

Posted Fri 05 Mar 04 @ 12:00 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
welcome newbies LOL JK... Welcome to our board. If you have questions please do not be shy we would be happy to answer.

Posted Fri 05 Mar 04 @ 12:09 am
@mp3jrick

A hot key for the 1) Flanger 2) Overloop 3) Brake would be nice.

== All functions are keyboard assignable. See the keyboard shortcut setttings tab in the Setup dialog ==

The overloop function is my absolute favorite up sell to other dj's looking at VDJ, and you are the only ones I know that offer it.

The font could be a little bigger and brighter, or give us the option to change it,

== The skin you choose is completely customizable. See the content of the skin's .ZIP file to modify the graphics and settings in the .XML. Of course, if you don't know what U R doing, U can end up with a really screwed up skin, so be careful [:o) ==

( A few less track lines is ok). Marking the played track is great, highlighting the whole song might be a little more obvious.

Posted Fri 05 Mar 04 @ 3:12 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Will the demo load different skins?

Posted Fri 05 Mar 04 @ 5:32 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
yes the demo does load different skins

Posted Sat 06 Mar 04 @ 1:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)