Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Mixin with cdz

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hey can someone help i used to add cd tracks straight from cd to my atomix but now it doesnt do it no more can anyone tell me whut i be doin wrong thanks

NELLY

Posted Fri 02 Jan 04 @ 1:44 pm
atomix uses MP3 format to mix....you will have to get a program to convert your cd's to mp3 format.... there is free versions out there. I use media box mp3......got it from mp3.com.....was about $14....and is a good program. It will rip a cd in about 30 mins. If you dont want to spend the money ....there are free rippers out there , BUT some will take over 6 hrs to rip a cd .....trust me i had one.

Posted Sat 03 Jan 04 @ 6:40 am
talpaHome userMember since 2003
hmmzzz I rip a cd in a 10-15 minutes at maximum (AdmK7 1000Gh, 512Mb Ram, Sound Blaster Live 5.1) with all the programs I used.

(excuse me for my bad english)

Posted Thu 08 Jan 04 @ 12:09 am
the songs that you mix have to be in MP3 format......you cant mix directly from a live cd.......the program is made for mixing mp3's.

Posted Thu 08 Jan 04 @ 5:13 am
yes u can i just fixed it i reinstall and it works now just throw in a normal audio cd and open the cd in the atomix explorer window and u can mix the cd tracks sorry to put u down like this ohh and i can rip a cd in 10min must take u ages 30min i mean damn and i only have a 600mhz 64MB RAM i think u should find another ripper thanks for the help :)

Posted Fri 09 Jan 04 @ 12:36 pm
Hay nelly....Had not know that you could mix directly from cd......Know I know...thanks

Posted Tue 13 Jan 04 @ 5:04 pm
All gud man its kool huh u can scratch or mix any ol audio cd shux this guys did good

Posted Tue 13 Jan 04 @ 5:14 pm
Are you telling me that NONE of you guys ever tried mixing from CD before? It seems that you dont spend enough time with Atomix. I knew it from the day i downloaded it. Oh, & I got a MP3 CD ripper that rips in 30 minutes aswell. Maybe i should stop using FREEWARE!!!!!! Only Atomix.

DJ BILLY

Posted Sat 17 Jan 04 @ 2:55 pm
i have a 600mhz ol skool with 64 mb of ram i know my pc is old but still i can rip an album in 10mins whut program do u guys use geez i use audiocatalyst and that works fast for me hmm sumthin u should think about it

Posted Thu 22 Jan 04 @ 12:38 am
i have a 400mghz 64 megs of ram.....takes me about 30 min to rip...i use the dMC ripper

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm

if you are online while ripping it will name the tunes for you too

AND ITS FREE

Posted Tue 27 Jan 04 @ 12:00 pm
Bsl16f6Home userMember since 2002
yep you definitley can mix with cd's ive done it a miliion times before

atomix supports .wav as well ya know

Posted Tue 24 Feb 04 @ 8:08 pm
u can mix from a normal cd i dont have to been in mp3 format iv tried it n it works. but the problem u may find is that it takes a little time for ur pc to play the track and for atomix to play it but it does work but it aint very clever at it though

Posted Tue 09 Mar 04 @ 4:59 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)