Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Anything new happening since July?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
I haven't been around since the beginning of July, anything new, updates?

Thanks

Posted Thu 02 Oct 03 @ 7:30 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
No updates here but visit www.virtualdj.com !
The new atomix production software !
Bye,

Posted Thu 02 Oct 03 @ 11:13 pm
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Thanks. So, is automixmp3 donefor? If so, I'll just move over then to keep up to date.

Posted Tue 07 Oct 03 @ 4:27 pm
Yea its pretty much dead.. virtual dj has taken over big style.. not worth talking bout it anymore..

Dj Dark Storm

Posted Tue 07 Oct 03 @ 4:34 pm
storm...i hope some teamer bans your isp and computer id from this site......you are the most negative f*@k that i have encountered on this forum...but...the teamers being the laid back guys they r probably will not ban you....however.....i am calling it like i see it.....if you have nothing good to say.........SHUT THE F*@K UP......YOU F*@*@*G DEMO USER!!!
for me to get mad like this......wow.........you really are standing on my last nerve.....and if the teamers decide that this post needs deleting...i understand

Posted Wed 08 Oct 03 @ 11:53 am
For now i have just edited the bad english ;)

Posted Wed 08 Oct 03 @ 8:41 pm
i understand.........lol......ty for correcting my speech

Posted Thu 09 Oct 03 @ 10:56 am

i don't know what's worse, a troll or those who get too worked up and spew virtriol everywhere. think about what you type, is it really interesting to everyone, or are you as much of a bore as the post you respond to. use email if so.

anyway, storm has summed it up. any questions regarding atomixmp3 updates are invariably responded to with a link to buy virtualdj.

is this the official line, or just what everyone who is somehow loosely affiliated with you guys is saying.

Posted Mon 13 Oct 03 @ 3:18 pm
*two cents*...clink, clink

Posted Thu 16 Oct 03 @ 9:33 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I don't speak for the developers, but my feeling is that the last update (2.2) was a pretty big step. It answered many requests from these forums, and did a nice bit of fine tuning of this software. My thoughts are that Atomixmp3 will still be tweaked and upped from time to time, but as it is it happens to be a very nice working software, that serves the purpose for which it was designed.
I don't think there's any timetable for future upgrades, as they become ready they'll be released. Rushing, crying, or complaining the developers will not change this. If you own Atomixmp3, you have a good working DJ software. It's certainly no worse than when you bought it. If you are a demo user who likes the program, why not buy it. If it serves your purpose, then you'll get exactly what you pay for. If an upgrade becomes available, that'll be a bonus.

Posted Thu 16 Oct 03 @ 10:39 pm
Yeah OK So your saying - You bought the product - your using the product - be happy with what you got. Thats all fine and dandy, but in the dj world new equipment comes out regularly ( new types of mixers, amps, speakers and so on) and if I am using Atomix, a amp & speakers I would at least want my software to be up to par with the DJ over there w/ 2 turntables and a mic. I have no problem with Atomix ( Its Wonderful) but i will have a problem if you put it on hold , just to boost your other "thang". That I really have no problem with , I just love ATomixmp3. Dont leave us faithful users in the drawer. I mean, if your trying to switch us over give us some sort of meaningful discount on Virtual - Because I actually think that if Virtual takes off like you hope & want it to Atomix will be no more ( Just wanted to put my 2Cents in)

Posted Sat 18 Oct 03 @ 2:05 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes indeed, in the DJ world new equipment comes out regularly. That's for sure. I bought a Denon 2000f when they first came out... when the 2700f came out, I had to have one. Damn Denon!! they didn't offer me a free upgrade. Then when the 2500 came out, I had to have one. Again, Damn Denon. I had to pay for that one too. Then the 2600f came out, I had to have one. Wouldn't you know it. Even though I already owned a 2000f, a 2700f, and a 2500f. I still had to buy the 2600. (oh yeah, anyone want to buy a 2500, or a 2600 Denon CD player?)
Each time I bought the newer item, I loved it. I got exactly what I paid for, and exactly what I wanted (ok I was a little dissappointed with the 2700.) When they launched a new product line, I made the choice to buy the newer item. I probably spend over $1000.00 a year on equipment upgrades. I have a basement full of old DJ equipment. Every now and then I sell off an old piece, or put together back-up consoles. I never complained to Denon about them coming out with new stuff just a year or so after I had made a purchase. It's part of the business. I loved Atomixmpo3 when I bought version 1.12. I loved it even more as they upgraded in several steps to what it is now. I was lucky enough to be chosen as a beta tester, and watch the upgrades mature and develop. It's an awsome software product just as it is right now. Even if they never upgrade it agian, (which I think they will) I'm a happy camper. I keep it on my home and working computer as an excellent back-up software to it's big brother. I don't feel that Atomix productions owes me anything. I got more use out of Atomixmp3 in the 2+ years that I used it than I got out of any of the Denon CD players that I have owned.

Posted Sat 18 Oct 03 @ 8:19 pm
WTF.....because someone is so down on atomix its not good to tell them to get off the pot? either buy or shut up...what you get for 60 bucks is something that you can go out and buy for as high as 700 bucks.....atomix has never gouged us nor will they....as far as virtual dj goes...wake up guys.........for a little over 100 bucks you can get a program that is UNTOUCHABLE.......it will be a force to be looked at 10 years from now....as i tried to say before....if you have a sound problem...its a program conflict on your computer....not atomix......i have a stone age computer and i yet have to have a problem....with atomix that is

Posted Sun 19 Oct 03 @ 11:42 pm
Long time no hear bear.. lol...

Posted Tue 21 Oct 03 @ 12:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)