Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Disc Jockey needed

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i live near kitchener ontario canada.my daughter is getting married in april and we need a dj. any one interested?

Posted Tue 17 Jun 03 @ 11:40 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I live in leamington ontario Raw-Bear, if I can't I can recommend someone. E mail me djhomeboy@atomixmp3.com

Posted Wed 18 Jun 03 @ 8:57 am
It's curious. Although DJhomeboy can post his email for Raw-Bear to contact him. But when Raw-Bear tried to post his email for me to contact him it was not allowed.

Posted Wed 18 Jun 03 @ 2:10 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
well, if you notice, DJ Homeboy as a team member has an Atomixmp3 e-mail address. Teamers may post an e-mail address in order to assist another user, however when that happens, it'll usually be an atomixmp3.com address.

Posted Wed 18 Jun 03 @ 4:27 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
It's curious. DJGroove is still a demo user...

Posted Wed 18 Jun 03 @ 4:31 pm
The reason I'm still a demo user is that I'm waiting for VirtualDJ. I rather wait for the Benz instead of the Honda.

Posted Wed 18 Jun 03 @ 9:24 pm
holy smokes.come on guys...lol...both questions went through my mind too....and dj groove......what the heck r u talking about?...virtual dj?...whats that...you have to e-mail me as the most terrible thing happened to me........I HAD TO REFORMAT!!......lol....lost all my e-mail addys....and dj home boy....i will e-mail you....here is a third thought ( must be a record for me....3 in one day )...maybe atomix should offer ALL full users an atomix e-mail addy...then people might check out the software and your sales may go up.
robert aka raw bear

ps....if anyone wants to hear how i got raw bear as a nic...i`ll post it.

Posted Thu 19 Jun 03 @ 8:34 am
just checked out that virtual thingy......i think dj groove that you would be better off using atomixmp3....that other thing looks wayyyyyyyy too complicated for me....i`m of the age where i like it simple...and besides........it uses two other programs to run...and the price......yeeeeeeeeesh.....and NO demo....how the heck can we know if we like it?......oh well.....each to his own mixing board i guess....if you get it i hope you enjoy it...atomix is for me....
KEEP MIXING GUYS
robert aka raw bear

Posted Thu 19 Jun 03 @ 8:44 am
Hey Raw-Bear. I got your message will send you email. Anyway I think you were looking at the wrong site. The Atomix folks have a new DJ software coming out valled "Virtual DJ" at http://www.virtualdj.com.

(I'm suprised you didn't know about it? It's a big thing here at the forum.)

Anyway if "Virtual DJ" is as easy as AtomixMP3 then I'm there. I'm dying to know what it is and what it can do. As of this post there are 11 days, 15 hours and some odd seconds left before final launch.

I'm guessing the price would be double of what AtomixMP3 cost right now. I could be wrong so don't hold me to it. I have no way of knowing. Just guessing.

And if it's a supercharged version of AtomixMP3 with more of this and a lot of that, then I will buy it sight unseened. That's how my anticipatient level is at right now. I feel they might stumble upon a Holy Grail. If not then damned them all to hell for taking us for a ride.

But I think it will be as good as expected to be and maybe better.

I hope?

Posted Thu 19 Jun 03 @ 2:42 pm
your kidding.........made by atomix....hmmmmm...i`ll check that site out.....and you are right about what you said....because its made by the crew here it HAS to be simple yet powerfull...easy to use and packed with wonders...and i think i would do the same...demo or no demo i would buy it on the strength of atomix alone....i`m off to check out that site...
keep mixing
robert aka raw-bear

Posted Thu 19 Jun 03 @ 3:34 pm
just checked it out and there is only a countdown clock there.....lol....those damn teasers at atomix huh?...lol...anyways.......there is another program out there called the same thing with a minor variation in the way it is spelled but using the same letters....thats the one i checked out last night....guess i`m going to have to make my home page that clock thingy......lol
keep mixing
robert aka raw bear

Posted Thu 19 Jun 03 @ 3:41 pm
Raw-bear there is a countdown clock there as its not far away from launch ;)

Posted Thu 19 Jun 03 @ 7:27 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Virtual DJ is a Product of Atomix Productions also Raw-Bear if you didn't know that.

Posted Thu 19 Jun 03 @ 9:51 pm
hey ther DJ walkers and DJ homeboy...lol...DJ groove had already set me straight on what you guys said...i went to a site that had NOTHING to do with atomix....and i quote"there was a minor variation in the way that it was spelt"...then i said i had to make the clock thingy my home page...lol...oh well...so here is a question for the atomix corp guys...those of us DJs that have bought atomix in the last 3 months...can we get a discount off of virtualdj?...maybe even a FREE version......lol...even if we can`t i guess i`ll be buying it...too bad i did not know about it...i would have done the same as DJ groove and waited....
keep mixing
Robert aka raw-bear

Posted Fri 20 Jun 03 @ 8:53 am
zedlpkHome userMember since 2003
how to contact this teamer which is online

Posted Thu 04 Dec 03 @ 9:15 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)