Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problem with the crossfader - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

robmanPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It would be good for someone to write a mini-diagnostics app for the DJ console so we can see what data is really coming out of the various buttons, knobs, faders, wheels and the joystick.

You can see most of the analogue controls in the game controller control panel (e.g. the joystick and the eq knobs) when you calibrate the controller, and you can see the buttons and the wheels in the keymapper, but the volume knobs (continuous), pitch faders and crossfader don't show up anywhere.

This would really help people nail down where the problem is. For me, the crossfader doesn't fade all the way to the right in VDJ either, but does in NewDJ. My console has been back to Herc, and I have upgraded to the latest firmware.

I suspect VDJ is expecting a higher maximum data value than the console crossfader outputs, or the mapping of the console crossfader's true numeric output has gone wrong somewhere.

Posted Tue 09 Mar 04 @ 12:01 pm
DJOliveHome userMember since 2004
The latest VirtualDJ patch solves the problem.

Thank you ATomix

Posted Tue 06 Apr 04 @ 9:21 am
DJOlive, they have solved it in the new 1.09 release ;)

Posted Tue 06 Apr 04 @ 12:31 pm
Im having this problem aswell with Numark Mixtrack Pro 3, all other programs seem to fade all the way to the right, but with VDJ it seems to bounce off the wall and not fade all the way. i dunno the problemo

Posted Fri 10 Feb 17 @ 1:32 am
beepboop1234 wrote :
Im having this problem aswell with Numark Mixtrack Pro 3, all other programs seem to fade all the way to the right, but with VDJ it seems to bounce off the wall and not fade all the way. i dunno the problemo

Did anyone hear of a fix for the crossfader bouncing to the left after a shift to the right? I'm using a Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 as well.

Posted Sun 14 Jan 18 @ 6:20 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)