Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Manual beat tap (part II) - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Dj T-Bone you're using the trial version since a long time... I think you could purchase !

Posted Wed 08 Jan 03 @ 8:01 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
I lent two books at the library, one about VC++.Net, with a separate part about COM/.Net interop. I've been reading it, and now I have to implement the new things I learnt :)
Can't give any date, but propably quite soon :):) I've got another project (non-Atomix) running too, and I have a deathline over there, so I cant spent all my time on Atomix, later I will :) buth if things turn right, I'll be able to create the beattapwithin a week.

Greetz, Ikke

Posted Wed 08 Jan 03 @ 1:53 pm
when i finally get my mp3's legalized and start to get more dj jobs i'll definetely buy atomixmp3 ... but for the moment i only play @ home and mix for myself ... practice makes perfect they say ;)
regards

Posted Wed 08 Jan 03 @ 11:29 pm
Um.. Stephan explained quite alot but I'd prefer to get one thing cleared out that many users have reflected on since the first plugins started to show up:
a possibility to hide GUI's would be nice :)

I know I'm getting tedious with all my slider-talk but a dummy-slider that snaps to max- or min-values would be nice as a GUI/GUI-less toggleswitch, using MyPlugin::Modify to snap/adjust the slider AND create/kill your GUI :)

Posted Mon 10 Feb 03 @ 3:56 pm
However for a beatcounter that's not very usefull.. but in other cases..
Just wanted to shed what little light I can on the subject.. :)

Posted Mon 10 Feb 03 @ 3:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)