Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: To Janosch

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Looking at Atomix user's responds Darkfunblue seems to be the most popular skin around. I think it has the best layout and color scheme. I am just proposing a new version of it for Atomix 2.2 with Beat, Pitch, and Level sync buttons (like some of your newer skins). Also would be nice to have it in both 1024 and 1280(LCD size) res'. ;)

Posted Fri 27 Dec 02 @ 12:10 am
Hi,
well i think i have to update some more skins right now the version 2.2 is out. I will do that in the next days. But to rezise the skins in other resolutions it takes much more work and i don't have much time at the moment. It would be nice if someone else could do this.

Janosch

Posted Fri 27 Dec 02 @ 12:26 am
janosch i could do it!
but i dont know how! so if you could mail me with instructions i could give it a go! but i dunno if you can get hold of my email address as i cant post it here!?!?!?

Posted Fri 27 Dec 02 @ 1:12 am
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DJ Homeboy
Voluntary Teamer Posted Fri 27 Dec 02 @ 02:20:35 - level -1 - [---.home.cgocable.net]

I think it was you that sent me the update for the cue points..... maybe it was Jim, can't remember.

Jim sent it again please

Mixalis

Posted Fri 27 Dec 02 @ 8:49 am
Janosch,
Your easy skin update is my favorite skin....any chance of making it 2.2 ready?

Thanks!

Posted Fri 03 Jan 03 @ 4:38 pm
to ronny582,
well that's no problem. I will make it 2.2 ready.
Should be done at the end of next week.

greetz,
Janosch

Posted Fri 03 Jan 03 @ 10:44 pm
Thank you! I think it is the best skin. It is so easy to see in a dark club! Plus, the controls are very intuitive. I really don't see why DJ's want an on-screen mixer that looks like "This or that brand" ...(I know familiarity)....but the whole point of making skins is that you can make them BETTER than "this or that brand"....and you have succeeded! Thanks, I look forward to the post!

Ronny582

Posted Fri 03 Jan 03 @ 11:29 pm
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ok bye have a nice day

Posted Fri 10 Jan 03 @ 1:20 am
Janosch,
I can hardly wait the get the "easy skin Update 2.2~!"
Any idea of when it will be posted?

Posted Sat 11 Jan 03 @ 7:34 pm
So, what happened to Janosch?

Posted Tue 21 Jan 03 @ 7:32 pm
maestroHome userMember since 2003
Hi. I want to know where i can found yuor skin to download him.

Posted Tue 04 Feb 03 @ 5:15 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)