Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: mixType selection, history, folders

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I love what you guys are doing with the newer versions, customizable is great!

I would LOVE to have a selection to change the way it chooses to mix, say dance selection (they way it chooses now) and maybe oldies or end selection to make it now skip all the intro and outros of older songs.
I DJ clubs 4 nights a week, weddings on Saturdays.
Mixing is great in clubs, but I try auto playlist and it takes a 30 minutes set and mixes to 15 minutes cutting out the soft intros of backround and oldie songs.

Where did the history go in v2? I had to uninstall v2 at the club cuz we rely in the history for counting, remebering, and playing songs that didn;t get played. Really want the history accessable again, and would like an option to show wich folders / drives the songs are on.
We keep edited songs on one drive or set of folders and unedited in diffrent ones - see the problem of not seeing the folders in v2

also maybe a glitch - in V1 you can delete a drive after its been scanned, have not been able to do this in v2.

I hope these are new notes and haven't already been fixed in v2.3 or whatever, haven't been able to get it yet, if so I apoligise! Thank you guys very much for continuing to work on Atomix, I reccomend it to every DJ I meet.
Steve

Posted Sat 26 Oct 02 @ 8:57 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)