Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Scratchn Is the Sh!t

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djpc420Home userMember since 2002
Ive used this program for over 8 months now in a night club djn 4 nights a week off my dell 8100 inspiron laptop...The scratch effect on the 2.1 is the sh!t...Yeah it sounds like crap to most people when the first start but all you have to do is instead of coming in here and wasting time in here asking all these questions....You should be using it and not try to take the easy way out...Oh & I have had many people come up and talk to me in the booth and they are amazed when they ask where are my turntables....I just laugh and show them how its done....Everything Ive learn'ed about atomix came from me hours & hours of time on the 1s and 2s....So good luck to you all and Im just going to keep my club packed..... Yo 2 the peps that came up with this program keep on rock with new updates, pugins & I will keep on using it...peace

DJ PC
Uo
SN
ST
YR
o
L

Posted Wed 07 Aug 02 @ 12:30 am
nanooHome userMember since 2002
Yeah man... you are right..... atomix had proved day by day that it is one of the best live mixing programs I ever use...

when I be mixing in the party or any event.... pepole get amazed of what things I do using atomix....

they think some times that iam just playing the mixes pre-recorded not live... because the profesionality of the mixing and the beat matching makes things amazing..

with my system... plugged with double 3rd sound cards... and with the new LOOP and SCRATCH effect... we are ready to rock n roll the croud ;)

in otherwords its an amazing tool

Posted Mon 26 Aug 02 @ 8:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)