Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: to Dj Corpse

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hey i can't use flanging chorous & devil chorous effects do you know why it happens? i like em so much so i wanna use them :(( i am using one sound card splitted to mono config.
and can you make the windows of the effects with slider a little bit small :)) cuz they are covering all of my screen :((
thanx for the good work

Posted Mon 11 Mar 02 @ 11:44 am
Scratch,

I'll check with the Team whether your configuration (splitter) is somehow not compatible with the(se) effects.

I'll go back into the source code and have a look whether memory allocation (buffers) or alike could pose problems with certain configs (e.g. lack of RAM)

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

Posted Sat 16 Mar 02 @ 11:31 am
Scratch,

The dialog boxes were made in high res (1024 x 768), hence they will definitely look smaller with the high resolution skins.

Also, in the last effects with GUI I've uploaded, I've added a minimize button, which allows to minimize them when not needed.

And I've just uploaded an Adjustable AutoWah effekt (probably going to be published in a couple of days only) with smaller sliders, let me know whether that is any better.

I'll upload new versions of the ones without minimize buttons soon, such that they can be minimized as well.

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

Posted Sat 16 Mar 02 @ 1:16 pm
thanks Corpse
i am waiting for the new ones because i wanna use that effects.i tried them in two cards with mixer mode but i couldn't use them again i wanna fix that problem :((

Posted Mon 18 Mar 02 @ 7:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)